SASS Wire Forum

Comanche Dan, SASS 8226 RIP

Goody, SASS #26190

Just got the news that a long time North Texas shooter, Comanche Dan, passed sometime yesterday. Terry was one of the first people that I began shooting with in 1998. He was a mentor, and a friend. He was the Vice President throughout most of the 5 years that I was President of the LSFSC. He has not been able to shoot for the past 5 or so years, and before that only sporadically due to health and work issues. We had stayed in touch, though not as much as I would have liked.

I will miss his big ol face, that great smile and laugh. Goodbye Terry, heaven got another good cowboy to ride the range. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family, and to those cowboys and cowgirls who were fortunate enough to have ridden with you. Vaya con Dios, my friend.

Prayers up for family and friends for comfort.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

My Prayers are up for Dan and his Family. It is always tough to lose a friend, but specially this time of the year. RIP Comanche Dan

Hoss

Sad to hear of this loss....Prayers for him and those who loved him...Jim

Shot with Dan the time my brother and I shot at Breckenridge.Mighty friendly fella,and real fun to shoot with. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP,Pard.

Archived