SASS Wire Forum

12 Gauge SKB Model 150 Sold

Can someone explain the difference between SKB 100,150, and 200? I would like to have a nice SG, but don't care to pay for looks, quality, yes!

Found a discussion on the difference in the 100, 150 & 200 on the SASS from August of 2012. It might have the answers some people are looking for. Go here to readhttp://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=192037

Captain,

You are right! No gauge is listed but it is a 12 gauge. I will edit the title of the post.

Thanks,

Marlin

MB,

I'm still a working guy with a few years to go before retirement. I frequently speed read the Classifieds at my desk; and as such I miss stuff. Thought I may have missed that. I also frequently read the barrel length (20) as the gauge. I hope the added info helps with getting it sold.

Regards Pard

CBO

While some folks may think the SKB s are the cats pajamas, and they may be, 1200 is a LOT for a shotgun, especially if you are just getting into the sport. Gotta' consider, you could buy 4 or more others for the same money. With taxes coming due, this might not be the time to offer a premium S/G FS. MHO. (I ain't got nuttin' against SKBs')

AL

While some folks may think the SKB s are the cats pajamas, and they may be, 1200 is a LOT for a shotgun, especially if you are just getting into the sport. Gotta' consider, you could buy 4 or more others for the same money. With taxes coming due, this might not be the time to offer a premium S/G FS. MHO. (I ain't got nuttin' against SKBs')

AL

Don't think this is the place to put a cowpoke down...

He's tryin' ta sell his stuff..

I don't care what stuff he has fer sale or if you want to sell stuff..

Some folks will see the value..

You don't seem to..

Rance ;)

Thinkin' Marlin's too nice a guy ta say somethin' back at cha..

Yer wrong Al Overa to make statements if you have no interests in his stuff..

Sometimes it is better off not to say anything..

Well.. reckon I said anything... sorry :blush:

AL

Oh but it's OK to spend 1200 to 1500 for a rifle or 2 pistols but not for a shotgun?

Fillmore

If ya buy anything but a Stoeger Coach Gun for CAS, yur a dam fool. Also, I might add, yur a dam fool ta butcher up a fine little double SKB dove gun fer CAS.

More matches are lost with the shotgun because people don't want to spend as much for a high end shotgun like you do for pistols or a rifle which is fully tricked out.

Your price is good. Be patient and you'll find a buyer. For anyone considering it go over to the discussions page and read the posts about the Baikals versus SKB. Pay close attention to Deuce Stevens post.

Good luck with your sale.

DC

All the comments about all the stuff but buying this SKB should be put on the wire and deleted off Marlin's post.Very nice SKB.

If ya buy anything but a Stoeger Coach Gun for CAS, yur a dam fool. Also, I might add, yur a dam fool ta butcher up a fine little double SKB dove gun fer CAS.

I don't appreciate being called a dam fool, by someone who expresses his ignorant opinions.

Johnny Meadows

Johnny, for what you and folks might have read out of my post, I am truly sorry. I meant no disrespect, but you asked why folks weren't responding to your offer, and I merely offered MY opinion of "maybe why".

Again, I am sorry for any offense anyone might feel.

Al

He's asking less than half the price of a new one, and he's had work done on it. It's well worth what he's asking for it. Unfortunately for me, I lack the funds to pick this one up or I'd have bought it already.

Its his gun and he can do anything he wants to with it!!! Oh and I might add I have 2 of them that were "butchered" by Johnny Meadows and are damn fine shotguns for what we use them for.....and I still shoot doves with them too!

Archived