SASS Wire Forum

Doc Eells roast!

Montana Longhair 27261

Weekly roast of a pard we all love,

Doc eells and his travli'n circus!

The fellers he rides with, the trouble that follows, ought ta be a movie made!

Sponge Bob comes ta mind!

Doc and co. Play well with others and put on one heck a shoot with plenty a hyginks and hospitality!

Glad he's one a the good guys that knows how ta have a grand time!

Let her rip boys!

Furball

How could we possibly roast such a lovable cowboy. One who wears underwear from a kids show....on the outside. Has a friend who only wears a black bag. He did up his standing once he met DJ and Boaz and included them with the travelin circus.

Doc is an upright kinda guy....at least he's partially upright if he's drinking CR. His best asset is his lovely wife and his dog. He would be a somewhat handsome kind of guy without the facial hair, but then again I'm only guessing cause we've never seen him totally without it.

I hear tell they made him move out of town and now he's somewhere in the countryside. All kidding aside I guess this is where I say something nice about him.....I'll have to get back to you....lol.

Doc is the best and part of my inner circle....and that makes him very special to me.

KK

hmmm Doc Els, what to say??? I think so much him that I wrote him into Dreams of the Golden Aspen Ranch, along with Korupt Karl and a Few other highly regarded pards.

pb

I guess this is where I will find out who my friends are.......or if I have any! Facial hair? Would not be caught dead without it. Good lookin Karl, NOT, Why do you think I grow it in the first place! Sponge Bob Rules! OK Furry Balls, this is duly noted.

oh, and I think tha pic on those ugly yeller shorts is tha handsomer of tha two of yuze, yu and bob that is.......

I met 'Doc' Eells once.....and that was enough... :lol:

We were at a big Cowboy match and I ask him why he came. He said ALL his friends wanted him to come...both of them..... :o

He was standing by hisowndangself and I ask where are those friends. He told me both of them were doing their last weekend of Community Service back home..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

I'm expecti'n ta laugh till the milkcows come home!

Furryballs

Hey yal, remember this is a roast....you guys remember a roast is just that. Even though we love and respect him we must not act like we do.

I do know one thing....I don't want to be behind him an hour or so after he's had his Spam and Eggs....we are talking a cloud. It works well if you need to strip wallpaper. Crown, apple pie, and other flavors of shine is what he uses to keep me as a friend....if it weren't for that I probably wouldn't hang around.

I did accept a challenge from him at Mich State a few years back and it was whiskey at 10 paces....there were no winners that night that I recall, but I did recall the pain of the next day....lol.

Hey Buffy...."Look Up". Then there's Twoodie.... ....and I know all of his secrets, like why he keeps lite beer at the camper.

I just remembered another good thing about Doc....his good friend: MEAN GUN MARK who is a breath of fresh air.

So I can't stay on the subject....So what!!! Sue me. I realize now why Doc has such a "girth", as he calls it....me, I just call it a body large enough to hold his "Big Heart" and this man is just that. If you spend any time around him you would know that...he probably coined the phrase of "Shirt off his back"

Now it's time for someone else to chime in.....LOVE YA MAN.

KK

Before DOC was recognized as JEDI GF, I had to verify some resume info about him.

Most folks use a normal MD for their family doctor. It was during that research about him that I found out his Primary Care Physician is a licensed Proctologist..... :wacko:

..........Widder

One night I waz awokun by his dog, Calamity crying and scratching at my camper door, I looked over and saw a green cloud oozing from Doc's camper. Being the tender heart thit I am, I took her in and after rinsing out her nose let her spend the next few hours until the cloud cleared.

Come on now, he's got lots a friends- Jack, Jim, Jose'...

Never seen him without that big ole smile. Hope you never loose it!

Met Doc a couple of times at the Pass. All he brought was lemonade ;) . Shoots OK fer a teetotaler. Wears funny underwear. Travels in good company, that's smart.

That's the best shot I got :D

CR

Love you too Allie! Widder......all I got to say is.......Well, being poster boy is a good paying job! Shy Annie, I love that dog, so glad you came to her rescue! Jack, Jim and Jose'....Now I.M., you know I am a whiskey man, not really bourbon. I have been known to hang with Don Julio a couple times though. Rick.......I forget what I was gonna say, must have been the lemonade! Proctologist, Vance Montana gives me a great discount, what ya expect! Karl, Girth sounds better than lard @$$! Now ya better leave Buffy alone, he never forgets!!!!! He'll get ya! Milk cows, I grew up a lazy cattleman, we raised beef, cause it is what's for supper. Spam, love it! More than it loves me! Just down a GasX with a little milk-o-mag and Crown and I am good to go! KARL DID IT AND WE TOLD HIM NOT TOO! My friends would have been with me if they had done their communtiy service with me instead of waiting on Furryballs to get off his lazy duff and do his! Widder, had the ol heart cath cause I wanted to be just like you! OLD AND FALLING APART!!!!! Now I just want to be me again! After trying to be you I just went plum loco dealing with your mind! NEXT!!!!!!

Doc was telling me he was gettin' some tips on shootin' duelist one time from a famous cowboy we all know and love. Doc said the advice was advise, but, he was wondering if he could follow it to the letter. The feller advising said he was way too uptight. He need to loosen up, in fact, he ought to take two weeks off completely, and then........quit shootin' duelist entirely.........and go back to two handed like most of us two handed squaw shooters!!!

However, I do have to end with this, he roasts steaks a whole lot better than we will ever be able to roast him! :D

Doc eells,

The bionic man!!!!

Gonna be faster than ever with all them improvements!

Furryballs

Okay,

I've got a drink for y'all to serve at the next match. It's called the Doc Eells. It's one shot each milk-o-mag strawberry and Crown, with a tsp. of Gas-X Extra Strength Liquid. Serve over crushed ice. Chase with 8oz. water. :rolleyes:

Sorry that's the best I can do.

Regards,

Allie

Doc Eels camper is the only one with a 3 ton air exchanger with a charcoal filter, course the boys thit travel with him may be partially responsible for that!

Im not sure where to even begin........ :unsure: I gotta sleep on this one but Ive traveled a lot of miles with doc over the past six years...so yeah I got a story or two :P

I know you all have run out of nice things to say about Doc....now let's get with it....this is supposed to be a fun roast. If you don't know any facts, then make something up.

He can lay it on in piles just like he's a plowin snow. If I had a better memory I'll bet I could come up with something....let me think.

There was the time we were shootin beer cans in Doc Molars swimming pool with a pellet gun, but that was Split Rail, Buffy, Doc and me. That's where the "It was Karl's idea...we tried to stop him" expression came from, but I remember he was as involved as anyone and let me tell you he can't shoot for sh$t.

Come on people....as I said if it ain't fact make something up.....lol

KK

KK,

I ain't sure you want me to share this but I will.

I remember the first time you were going to introduce 'Doc' to the Geisha Twins. When you walked over to the Twins, who were standing around having their pixs made with me and Cheyenne, Kadisha looked at Cheyenne and ask; "Who's the chic walking with Karl baby. He knows we don't like other babes hangin around our men'!

True story.

..........Widder

KK,

I ain't sure you want me to share this but I will.

I remember the first time you were going to introduce 'Doc' to the Geisha Twins. When you walked over to the Twins, who were standing around having their pixs made with me and Cheyenne, Kadisha looked at Cheyenne and ask; "Who's the chic walking with Karl baby. He knows we don't like other babes hangin around our men'!

True story.

..........Widder

I remember thit well!!! Doc bout got his butt thrashed that day, but then so did KK, tham twins may fool around but thay dunt put up with

nuthan!!

I talked with Karl the other day and ask; "Why is Furball giving 'Doc' a roast"?

Karl says: "I don't know. But its nothing really new cause WE cook his butt at every match".

..........Widder

Doc may have an affection fur sponge Bob, but we all know he's secretly a sandy cheeks kind a feller!!

Furball

Doc may have an affection fur sponge Bob, but we all know he's secretly a sandy cheeks kind a feller!!

Furball

I had Sandy Cheeks just yesterday from sitting on the beach....damn it's hot down here....near 86 today.

KK

Doc Eels...what to say...can't think of an appropriate insult. :blush:^_^

He, DJ, and Ruthless made my first evening in Sparta so memorable. Loved those folks instantly! :wub:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Isn't that the trip that you took 10 rifle misses on a stage?

Doc? Isn't he that pudgy fellar?

I had Sandy Cheeks just yesterday from sitting on the beach....damn it's hot down here....near 86 today.

KK

You need to stop sitting around nude on those Florida beaches..... :o

..........Widder

I thought about this for a long time and I'll tell ya, I can't come up with anything bad to say about this guy! He's a straight up cowboy 100%,

The only bad thing is if he shoots in my category he beats me!!! Grrrrrr………….can we break his thumbs????? After we break his thumbs I'll give him a case af Bulliet Rye and he'll be fine!!! :P

Rye, Make that a jug full of sweet tea! Noz, I am just a little more than pudgy! My shadow ways 42 pounds! Now what is all this talk bout sandy cheeks? Isn't that Bilbo's (Mingo's) wife? Widder.......Oh never mind! Mike Fink......my hero!

Doc's farts are sooooooooo bad, he had tu by a new truck because they couldn't fumigate the cab enuff to git the odor out of it!!!

Heck, tu try to git it tu smell better he would let Calamity, his Lab, swim in the pond and sleep in the cab wet. That helped but it cost him $1000 at the vet!

And, that's the truth!!!

Shhhh! :o;)

This shows Allie is true Cowgirl all the way.

like some of us, she shares health issues, brags about her cats, her love for 'gun boy', etc..... but like the rest of us, we don't want to talk about those 'misses'.

:lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Archived