SASS Wire Forum

bulk bullet question

shotguntom

Has anyone used cast bullets from Missouri bullet company? Is their product any good?

Im considering buying 500 250gr rnfp price seems very good compared to other companies.

Thanks

I've bought several thousand from them....good products and good prices....small family owned business that has recently expanded due to volume increases. Brad and his group do a great job.

I like them bought 4000 32's. They are clean load well and shoot well. I would recommend them. If you do a search online there is a 5% coupon available. Also your club can request a coupon code. We have one for the CO cowboys. They support the cowboy shooters. I had fast shipping too.

Painted Filly

I see you have already ordered, but to keep in mind there are a lot of cowboys that make great bullets. ie: Duece Stevens and Chance Ramsey "Bullets by Chance".

Duece is out of Michigan and Chance is out of Florida.

Just sayin....if they are close to you,these guys are both tops.

KK

They have been around awhile and lots of cowboy shooters buy from them

and they all seem happy.

edited to correct spelling. :wacko:

This is true Cowboy attitude and proud to call Al a fellow JEDI GF and distant friend.

One of the best bullet makers in SASS is Anvil Al of 'Lone Star Bullets'. I bought some .45 Cal 170 grainers from him last year and they are some of the cleanest looking bullets anywhere to be found.

And I've bought bullets from Deuce in Michigan and River Rat Randy in NC. Top grade bullets, great pricing AND.....super folks to know and call friend.

Another good bullet maker of which I have personally used is a new bullet maker of Kid Ziggy. Good man, good bullets.

You won't go wrong with any of these folks.

..........Widder

+1 for Lone Star Bullets.Got some 38s and some 45s from Al and they are the nicest looking and the weights are the same with each one.Thanks Al.

Just took a peek at Lonestar Bullets. Good prices, but I don't see any 45 cal 250 GR RN FP bullets, which is what I was looking for.

Has anyone used cast bullets from Missouri bullet company? Is their product any good?

Im considering buying 500 250gr rnfp price seems very good compared to other companies.

Thanks

Our club (Free State Rangers) has a group buy every year.

Usually we buy well over 100,000 from them each time.

Archived