SASS Wire Forum

Broncos vs Chiefs redeaux

Hard to say. KCs offense looks better than it has. Broncs have some injuries but Champ is back. Peyton is fired up from last week. Should be a goodn.

I just need the Broncos, D Thomas #88 to do good. 100 yards and 2 TD's would be great.

AND.

J Charles #25 for the Chiefs to do the same. 100 yards and 2 TD's

Would love to see the Chiefs win.

Guess KC didn't want it all that bad.

Denver had a different play book in the second half.

Go down the field and score.

Seemed to work.

KC never adjusted and the offense kept dropping passed balls.

Kansas City doesn't have the depth and experience yet of teams like Broncos and Patriots. However, they've made a remarkable turnaround from many dismal years, yet have a record that's still near the top of the NFL after today's game. Their future looks better than it has in many years.

Which brings me to Denver to Peyton Manning. The Chiefs took a similar route back in the early 90s with Joe Montana and Marcus Allen. Great results for a couple of seasons, but these guys' stellar trajectory had already peaked when they were hired. Things pretty much collapsed after that. Peyton is not the future. Who will follow?

Maybe there is another Tommy Maddox waiting in the wings.

We're worrying about the future of the team and the playoff's haven't started? Well right now my cup is half full. At least half...maybe a little more. ;)

We're worrying about the future of the team and the playoff's haven't started? Well right now my cup is half full. At least half...maybe a little more. ;)

While all the optimists, pessimists, and realists were arguing about whether the cup was half full, half empty, or full of pi$$ (the realist), I drank it! I'm an opportunist :)

Many Chiefs fans are still hoping for the return of Len Dawson. :rolleyes:

+1

Many Chiefs fans are still hoping for the return of Len Dawson. :rolleyes:

Return???? Heck, did he ever leave?

Isn't he still doing color for the Chiefs Radio?

But I figure he has got to be around 80. Probably won't be putting on the pads any time soon.

But I figure he has got to be around 80. Probably won't be putting on the pads any time soon.

Don't rule anything out, Jack.

Yup, still doing Chiefs broadcasts at 78 years old. What I like about his commentary is it lacks those idiotic "Captain Obvious" statements so prevalent on TV. Recently I heard (I think it was Phil Sims), "The quarterback's job is to look downfield and make a decision." Who knew...?

Even though they have hit a rough patch the past three games, I still have hope that they will be able to turn the ship around.

I don't think they have the depth to get out of the first round of the playoffs, but it would be nice to see them in it.

Could you imagine what this team would be like if they had a back like Priest Holmes back there to help out the offense just a bit.

Yup, still doing Chiefs broadcasts at 78 years old. What I like about his commentary is it lacks those idiotic "Captain Obvious" statements so prevalent on TV. Recently I heard (I think it was Phil Sims), "The quarterback's job is to look downfield and make a decision." Who knew...?

Those guys make me grind my teeth. :angry:

Nature abhors a vacuum..... and dead air on TV.

I could use a little dead air rather than these guys blathering constantly and telling me what I JUST SAW! They don't seem to understand the difference between radio and TV! Oy!

Archived