SASS Wire Forum

posting with quotes problem

Nate Kiowa Jones #6765

Here lately when trying to use the quote buttons the site doesn't carry them to the reply box. Also, it won't allow paste-ing even from the clip boards.

Am I the only one having this problem?

Yep, MultiQuote works good to. I ain't no puter whiz but I'm sure someone will give you a fix. Good Luck :)

J :ph34r: R-E

Here lately when trying to use the quote buttons the site doesn't carry them to the reply box. Also, it won't allow paste-ing even from the clip boards.

This works for me .......

Steve, I'm having the same problem: Multiquote works, but single quote doesn't.

How do ya like livin' in the boonies? :D

Laz

Oh man,

we are loving it. we are 15 mile from the closest town. 7 mile off the main highway and another mile off the one lane county road.

got a hundred yds range behind the shop now with feeder and deer and coons on it every day.

Well, my single quote button worked just fine, so I can tell you how jealous I am.

Works for me :wacko:

LG

Here lately when trying to use the quote buttons the site doesn't carry

them to the reply box. Also, it won't allow paste-ing even from the

clip boards.

Nate, this works every time for me:

* Highlight the test

* Right click > copy

* In replying box ... right click > paste

* Then highlight the pasted text and go to the 'quote' icon and click on it

* Then highlight the pasted text and go to the 'quote' icon and click on it ... here's the results

And here I thought it was just me when a quote from Allie Mo did not show up on the convention thread.

Single quoting here...

Gotta go see the Convention thread.

I'm not sure what the problem is. However, there is a tiny button above the B (bold) button. Sometimes when I enter a text box it is depressed and needs to be turned off (clicked) for other functions to work.

Regards,

Allie Mo

I did notice if you accidentally click the multiquote button and only select one item to quote, you must click the black floating respond to one quoted item button instead of just placing your curser in the text box.

Well, my single quote button worked just fine, so I can tell you how jealous I am.

Single quote works for me as long as I use all of the quoted material. If I try to delete some of a long quote just to shorten it to the pithy parts it gets all fu, er, messed up.

Single quoting here...

Gotta go see the Convention thread.

I'm not sure what the problem is. However, there is a tiny button above the B (bold) button. Sometimes when I enter a text box it is depressed and needs to be turned off (clicked) for other functions to work.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hi Folks,

I just heard from Colonel Dan, who was also having problems. He said that little button was the problem for him.

Regards,

Allei

Mine is back to an issue if I try to modify a single quote. I use Firefox, rarely use IE, and while Chrome is on my computer I am trying to not use anymore Google stuff. I will try Chrome in a few minutes...

Chrome does not allow me to modify a quote without removing the quote from the box either.

This is above my pay grade...

Archived