SASS Wire Forum

It's true!

Irish Tom

Dumb ass reporter called it a rifle with the hammer cocked.

With smoke coming from the barrel, some how I don't see it being cocked anymore.

Makes me wonder what loads he's using. That sure seems like a lot of smoke for smokeless shells. Cannot see him using blackpowder, but what would it matter, he sure is not going to be the one cleaning it.

Another question. Would an over/under be ported like this shotgun appears to be???

Another question. Would an over/under be ported like this shotgun appears to be???

Yes, they port O/U Shotguns.

It appears that the butt is a little high and a little far out on his shoulder. He could also stand to lift his left elbow up a tad. Wonder how sore he is after shooting a round.

Dumb ass reporter

Pretty much a universal phrase anymore.

That shotgun of his will be illegal in New York. Muzzle breaks of any kind make it an assault weapon. :angry:

Oh Lord............IT CAN'T BE !

Can it ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hawk honey, if you think in any way shape or form that any part of that picture is real and not 100% staged, I have some lovely ocean front property here in Colorado that I'm willing to sell you. It's a good price and a great place for you and Lady Hawk to retire, the sound of the surf hitting the mountains is very relaxing..... :rolleyes:

Hawk honey, if you think in any way shape or form that any part of that picture is real and not 100% staged, I have some lovely ocean front property here in Colorado that I'm willing to sell you. It's a good price and a great place for you and Lady Hawk to retire, the sound of the surf hitting the mountains is very relaxing..... rolleyes.gif

Of course it's 100% staged...................rat ?

Can we parlay over da price a bit ? Got some fixer upper plans in my wore out mind !

It's true, pards. He's one of us.

PROOF

And something even more unbelievable...Hillary is on our side, too.

PROOF

Dumb ass reporter called it a rifle with the hammer cocked.

This faux pas should tell you volumns about the story. The only thing left to consider is if the nose of the person in the white house that released this story and picture, has a pinocchio complex.

Yes, they port O/U Shotguns.

It appears that the butt is a little high and a little far out on his shoulder. He could also stand to lift his left elbow up a tad. Wonder how sore he is after shooting a round.

I agree his shoulder had to be hurting' some after that. Of course he maybe only shot one shot for the camera, who knows?? :lol:

Rye

OH! you nonbelivers. To those that don't believe he is actually shooting Skeet I say Station 7 first bird out of the low house. I'll bet the guy who releases the results of the background check they did so he could aquire that gun will be the same guy that released his birth certificate. Oops! I forgot, that isn't his gun, it's ours. I'm sure that if Camp David has a trap or skeet range it also has guns for the use of anyone staying there.

Bugs

Archived