SASS Wire Forum

A few pics I snapped this morning

Grizzly Dave

No leaves left down here. The wind done blowed em away. They were pretty for a while.

Nice pis Griz!

No leaves left down here. The wind done blowed em away. They were pretty for a while.

Nice pis Griz!

:blink: ....:P

Nice mountains Grizz...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Where are the pretty ladies?You dont take that many pictures with out the ladies.

The pics of the mountains were taken at or near my house in Louisville, Colorado.

The pics with the lake were taken from the parking lot here at work. The tracks are for the train for the Lakeside Amusement park here in Denver which is just east of the office building I work in.

Wow, I hope ya'all aren't stalkers, I just gave ya more than enough info to find me.

The pics of the mountains were taken at or near my house in Louisville, Colorado.

The pics with the lake were taken from the parking lot here at work. The tracks are for the train for the Lakeside Amusement park here in Denver which is just east of the office building I work in.

Wow, I hope ya'all aren't stalkers, I just gave ya more than enough info to find me.

Thanks for info. Have only seen Lakeside from I-70 when driving thru Denver on the way to ski.

BTW, we've had your GPS coordinates for years. Bwahaha! :ph34r:

Growing up in Boulder, I think I took the mountains for granted, and had the arrogant attitude that just about any place else was ugly.

As I've gotten older, I'm come to appreciate that many other places are beautiful in their own ways, and also to appreciate living at the base of the Rocky Mountains. Every day they look different so it's like seeing them for the first time.

Nice pics Grizz. Love the mountains. I live in the Coastal Bend of Texas, no mountains here! For that matter we don't have fall either. Just 2 seasons. Summer and February 12!

I know how to find you already, hehehehe...... :P

An she one mean, swift, fast like lady gunfighter !

Archived