SASS Wire Forum

Almost PIZZA day!

Grizzly Dave

I'm heading South about mid morning tomorrow, gotta go into the office for a bit and cover phones til the later arriving gal gets there. Boss has been great giving me extra paid time off to go deal with mother in laws stuff, so I'll do what I have to do to keep him happy.

Getting down to a boatload of stuff that has gotten pushed aside to deal with later, well, now it's later and it's all gotta get dealt with. We got a second dumpster from the trash company, so I'm sure that will get some use... :D Real estate guy is sposed to be coming by this weekend too so we'll see how close he thinks we're getting :D

Someone keep the party rolling tomorrow afternoon, I'll be in, but it may be late if I'm working good in the afternoon.

I'm heading South about mid morning tomorrow, gotta go into the office for a bit and cover phones til the later arriving gal gets there. Boss has been great giving me extra paid time off to go deal with mother in laws stuff, so I'll do what I have to do to keep him happy.

Getting down to a boatload of stuff that has gotten pushed aside to deal with later, well, now it's later and it's all gotta get dealt with. We got a second dumpster from the trash company, so I'm sure that will get some use... :D Real estate guy is sposed to be coming by this weekend too so we'll see how close he thinks we're getting :D

Someone keep the party rolling tomorrow afternoon, I'll be in, but it may be late if I'm working good in the afternoon.

JJJs and I are making a pizza together... its going to be so much fun.. he is bring stuff and I have stuff and we are going to mix our stuff together for the coolest night.. I hope your home goes for big muchs, hon.. hugs to you and your wife.. DV..

Gonna' head over to Papa Murphy's in a little while.,,,,,,,,,,,And yeah, my day ain't been stellar either!

It's too durn HOT for pizza, I'd rather have a nice big bowl of ice cream or an even bigger glass of frozen strawberry margarita ;)

Do ice cream and Bulliet mix ?

Ifin' dey do, din bring it on !

Fire up da pit, cook up some ice cream and whirs it down wif some Bulliet ! LOL

Ain't no firin' up much of nothing here in Colorado right now, it's all banned :wacko: I'll have to settle for store bought ice cream, but that's fine cuz it's too hot to be turning the crank on the ice cream maker anyway :lol:

The pick up deal of the day at pizza the hut was 10 bucks for a 'dinner box' one topping pizza, breadsticks, and cinnimon sticks. Upgrade the bread sticks to cheesy breadsticks for a buck.

Good stuff man, and lots leftover for breakfast, and maybe even lunch.

Not to hijack the thread but we haven't had pizza from the Hut for at least 10 years, prolly closer to 15, for a very good reason.

Uno and I both had less than stellar days ourselves. I took us to Lucille's for dinner. I'm stuffed. Got nice leftovers for the next couple of days too. :D

no pizza tonight--I had a hankerin fer apple pie all day so I picked up a Dutch crumble one on the way home so I wouldn't hafta make it.

Kris, I don't want to know. :D

At home I never get pizza from the Hut, we get Papa Murphy's take and bake since I stopped making my own from scratch. It just took up way too much time from making the dough, sauce, cutting toppings, grating cheese, etc.

Somehow when I'm away from home Pizza the Hut is where I wind up. Though there are exceptions. In Cedarville OH where my daughter goes to school, it's Colonial Pizza, some of the best I've had that I didn't make.

Well, I reckon I'm gonna go put the leftovers in the fridge and get things lined up for tomorrow. Gonna try to get an early start so I can get a bunch done outside and in the garage before it gets too hot. Forecast high is 102, and that is about 40 above where I am comfortable.

All my irons save one are at home and locked up. And that last one ain't no place where anyone could get their hands on it without me knowing.

Been at it since 7.30. Got the fence finished, the trash cans dumped into the city dumpsters that they pick up, and got much of the workbench in the garage cleaned off.

Time for a break and some breakfast. Then finish the workbench and tackle some shelves in the garage, and hose the bird waste off the back deck before it heats up too much outside. Latest forecast high is 103.

You're not the only busy beaver today Grizz. Been up since before 4, got some ideas for the dress pattern I have to design for Sonora, got the dining room and coffee tables cleaned off (we do have tables, it's just been a while since we've seen the surfaces!), got the kitchen sink and counters cleaned up, sorted laundry, then went running errands. I had hoped we'd get some work done on the garage today, but it's not looking like that's gonna happen. We're probably going to spend the majority of today trying to shave the demon-spawn cat :wacko: Buick is holding the cat, I"m working the clippers. I'll let you all know what hospital Buick is in when we're all done, I'm sure he'll appreciate some cards and maybe even flowers :blink::lol:

I have done a whole lot of crazy stupid foolish insane things in my life, but shaving a cat is not one of them, nor will it ever be.

damn Grizz, I would do it just for the entertainment value :lol: :lol:

POST A PIC! WE WANTA SEE IT! The question is:: what's the best use fer a shaved cat?? :lol:

Well, I don't know if Angel is going to tolerate us taking a picture. So far we haven't made much progress, just a couple of small mats and most of one big one. Still have quite a few more to go, but we're only doing a little at a time. She's not really cooperating with this, and it's kinda stressful, so we're going slow. I wish we could go faster, the heat is so bad and the mats are making her miserable, but I don't want to push it and hurt her. Buick hasn't started bleeding yet, that's a plus :lol:

Well, er, uh, maybe with the gals, but not the fellers :D

Grizz, I may dress like a wimmin to git a slice of pizza, but I shore as hell aint gonna shave my legs fer it ! !

No Siree ! ! LOL

I have done a whole lot of crazy stupid foolish insane things in my life, but shaving a cat is not one of them, nor will it ever be.

OH YEAH + 1 ! !

Dang Hawk, have some pizza, I don't even want to think about you in a dress.

Had Gyro for dinner, extra feta, good stuff. Think I'll let it cool down a bit and go back upstairs and work a couple more hours. Have help coming tomorrow and hope to get it done, with a few minor exceptions. Good think too, I passed the end of my rope some time ago and the threads upon which I cling are about to snap.

Well, I don't know if Angel is going to tolerate us taking a picture. So far we haven't made much progress, just a couple of small mats and most of one big one. Still have quite a few more to go, but we're only doing a little at a time. She's not really cooperating with this, and it's kinda stressful, so we're going slow. I wish we could go faster, the heat is so bad and the mats are making her miserable, but I don't want to push it and hurt her. Buick hasn't started bleeding yet, that's a plus :lol:

I got a brand spankin' new box of bandaids fer him ! ! LOL

My mom had a psycho cat, after it tore her up pretty bad she called me to go pick it up and take it to the vet. I put on a heavy coat backwards and heavy fireplace elbow length gloves. I still thought it was gonna tear me apart before I got it in the cat carrier. Vet asked me if I wanted to go in when they put him down, told him no.

Whar I work, dar are a gang of dem critters.

Yup, I said "Gang " cuz day travel are round da yard in packs of six or eight.

And day hold der ground, ifin' ya need to git to da place whar day is at. Nobody in der right mind wood try to move dim, but sometimes ya git lucky and a "SCAT !" will send 'em packing !

And sometimes, day just stare at ya and day look like der sayin', "Just who in da hell do ya think YOU are, buddy ?"

my Ex & I have hanged places---now I shave chin whiskers...and he wears a bra :lol:

Archived