SASS Wire Forum

Almost PIZZA day!

Grizzly Dave

yep them too :D

Well, I am home. Got a ton done down south this weekend, and other than a few cleaning type things the house is ready to list. And not a moment too soon, cuz I am so exhausted both physically and in all other ways dealing with it.

Well, I am home. Got a ton done down south this weekend, and other than a few cleaning type things the house is ready to list. And not a moment too soon, cuz I am so exhausted both physically and in all other ways dealing with it.

Well Grizz...........Let's have a drink !

Bottles......Bring me and ole tired, physically worn out Grizz here a bottle of Bulleit !

Grizz'll pay fer as soon as he remembers !

Hawk, I think Grizz would be better off sticking with something nice and cold, as in ice cold, as it's another 100 degree scorcher here today. :wacko: The fire crews got a couple of fires out/under control, but a couple others are still growing and today there's a new one, this one down by Elbert. Somebody please tell Florida they need to SHARE some of that durn rain they're getting!! (Though they can keep the twister, we don't need that) <_<

Since you're hot and thirsty, I've got a recommendation for you. It's called "Radler". They do really well at quenching your thirst and are mighty tasty too. We use a Pils {Uno prefers a wheat beer} and Lemonade. Mix equal portions in a glass, put your feet up and relax.

Glad to hear things are finally coming to a close. Best of luck selling the house and moving on.

I'm next Grizz--already have an investor/buyer and we plan for September move. I got a storage space last month and have been filling it up as I empty the garage. After 30 years, I'm gonna miss livin where I raised both kids, the trees I planted from seeds that are two stories high, and drivin into my garage with the push button auto-door. :(

Well Gals, this is my mom in laws house. After I catch my breath I have to get back to getting my own house ready to sell. At least I don't have to drive 3 hours round trip to work on my place.

I just heard thunder! And I see storm clouds! I sure hope it's bringing some rain and not just dry lightning which will start more fires.

It just got finished sprinkling at our place, not enough to cool things off much or to help the lawn, but just enough to send the humitity through the roof :angry:

I'm home again, had to meet miz grizz half way, she had my doll bed in the van and I didn't want it sitting in a hot van for several days until she came back north.

Now wait, let me explain...

My mother in law made porcelain dolls. She found some plans for scale furniture and gave them too me, along with a wish list. Top on the list was a 4 poster doll bed and matching blanket chest. Well, the doll bed had turned posts and I didn't have a lathe nor any experience using one, so I bought one and learned how to turn. So when she died, I decided I wanted that bed back, I have no clue what I'm gonna do with it, but I got it.

Now, I need to hit the bunkhouse, gotta be to the office early...sure hope I can get to sleep quickly, didn't sleep well last night, too hot.

I'm next Grizz--already have an investor/buyer and we plan for September move. I got a storage space last month and have been filling it up as I empty the garage. After 30 years, I'm gonna miss livin where I raised both kids, the trees I planted from seeds that are two stories high, and drivin into my garage with the push button auto-door. :(

Now ya see, CC.........I just did not understood dis.

How can ya miss a buildin' ? It takes up keep, ya know.

And da wood like trees, ..well.... da leaves just fell and ya gotta' rake 'em up sometime or bother !

Hope me to understood dis !

Hawk, I think Grizz would be better off sticking with something nice and cold, as in ice cold, as it's another 100 degree scorcher here today. :wacko: The fire crews got a couple of fires out/under control, but a couple others are still growing and today there's a new one, this one down by Elbert. Somebody please tell Florida they need to SHARE some of that durn rain they're getting!! (Though they can keep the twister, we don't need that) <_<

Ok din.....I'll put some ice in it fer him !

We just had a whole week of rain. And low temps in da low 70's.

Had a dadburn front dat just sat over us and wood not move a'tall !

Now, I just hate da winter and 40 below.......YUCK !

Ifin' y'all can see clear to do so, how bout sending' me some of dat sunshine.

I'm gonna need it fer winter ! lol

GRIZZ

A RED NECK hot tub is made with a cattle tank ,

Black plastic is the best , heats up faster in the sun :lol:

ADD a bilge pump for moving the water around :wacko:

CB

C.B., Dat's what is in my pickemuptruck bed !

Love it............Just love it ! lol

We'd be glad to trade you some sunshine (and the resulting HEAT) for some of that rain, just try to send it over the fires where it will do the most good :wacko:

Oh, and to update the cat story: she hasn't actually drawn any blood.....yet! :blink: We've been doing just little bits at a time, when she starts struggling too much we stop and give her some tuna flakes and petting. She's starting to look a little skinnier, but we're not done yet. Basically we have just gotten most of the top fur off, the worst of the mats are in the undercoat. I have to get the top stuff off first so I can actually see what's underneath so I don't cut her. Poor baby, she's giving me these "I'm so picked on and mistreated, I thought you loved me" looks :unsure:

We'd be glad to trade you some sunshine (and the resulting HEAT) for some of that rain, just try to send it over the fires where it will do the most good :wacko:

Oh, and to update the cat story: she hasn't actually drawn any blood.....yet! :blink: We've been doing just little bits at a time, when she starts struggling too much we stop and give her some tuna flakes and petting. She's starting to look a little skinnier, but we're not done yet. Basically we have just gotten most of the top fur off, the worst of the mats are in the undercoat. I have to get the top stuff off first so I can actually see what's underneath so I don't cut her. Poor baby, she's giving me these "I'm so picked on and mistreated, I thought you loved me" looks :unsure:

Don't fall fer dem cat eyes, Calico ! Der in da head of a man killer !

Wait a sec.........You aint a man, ......ARE YA ? lol

One time I was under da porch eat tin grapes wif da family dawg.

Mom dollar fer me and I told her. She asked whar did I git dem grapes ! She was real mad too !

I said, "Mom I git'em off da dawg !

I like that pool idear

Grizz you need help

Why yes CC, I do.

Had hoped to go shoot the regional this weekend, but Miz Grizz's siblings supposedly have help lined up to help them move their crap out of their mom's house. So I have to be down there to direct traffic. If they don't show I may need a few sessions on a couch somewhere...

PHEW! better take along a whip and a chain :lol:

Archived