SASS Wire Forum

Scores for FT. Parker

Guest diablo slim shootist

Guest diablo slim shootist

WEll when will the scores be posted...Missed it and want to see how all my Pards did! ;)

AND yes I know who won overall...Duhhh :rolleyes:

Don't know any myself Slim. Wife got sick so I left right after main stages on Sat. Maybe someone will chime in that went to awards. Good match.

bb

OVERALL.... RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER!!!!! :FlagAm: I'm not sure that I remember this correctly, but if memory serves he may have only had one stage just over 20.

Rattlesnakes overall time was in the 150's!! Unbeleiveable watching him shoot!! B)

Me?? I just had alot of fun! :)

I did not do good but had a blast.POSSE 9 was the best.Our Posse Marshal was the best and his wife was a super worker.All great workers and fun to shoot with.I had a ball.Would like to THANK COLT and T BONE and all that put on this shoot.I know I will be there next year.Thanks to all of posse 9 for making this a great shoot for me.I would also like to thank Rattlesnake for the class he shows.I was really proud to see that Young Man win a gun and give it back to let the other 3 young shooters have a chance at it.You have done a great job Colt.

I did not do good but had a blast.POSSE 9 was the best.Our Posse Marshal was the best and his wife was a super worker.All great workers and fun to shoot with.I had a ball.Would like to THANK COLT and T BONE and all that put on this shoot.I know I will be there next year.Thanks to all of posse 9 for making this a great shoot for me.I would also like to thank Rattlesnake for the class he shows.I was really proud to see that Young Man win a gun and give it back to let the other 3 young shooters have a chance at it.You have done a great job Colt.

Pit it was good to meet you in person and I'm glad you had a good time out at the fort with us! Hopefully you will come shoot with us again sometime.

Colt

Bent Barrle Betty wins Ladys Overall.

A big Congrats to her and Rattle Snake. Great shooting both of ya.

Hey Pit Bull. It was good to get to meet you. You don't look anything like your picture. :huh:

Al that was when I was better looking and had more hair.I enjoyed talking to you.It is nice to meet you and some of the people that are on the wire.I had a ball.

Fantastic weekend!

Great people...

I could go on and on but I will just leave it at that for now.....

Congrats to all the winners. And a big congratulations to Colt Faro for a well run and entertaining match. I will definitely be back next year; and will try to bring some other Missourians with me.

Fingers (Did I make enough smoke) McGee

Wonder what stage this was. Fast tho.

Wasn't there but it sounds like 4,3,2,1 with the rifle and repeat with the pistols....

Stan - who thinks that was an OUTSTANDING run!!!!!....no make that AWESOME!!!!!

PS....Congrats RW!!!!!

Wasn't there but it sounds like 4,3,2,1 with the rifle and repeat with the pistols....

Stan - who thinks that was an OUTSTANDING run!!!!!....no make that AWESOME!!!!!

PS....Congrats RW!!!!!

You would be correct on the target order Stan. I will also add that those targets were big and close and this was him just playing around after the match was over. He shoots slower during the main match. I think there were a couple pretty girls watchin him. Lol

It was the Bank stage Jacknife

I think it is soooo cute when fathers, like Colt Faro, bring their young children out to shoot. Who knows, maybe they'll become competitive one day. :wacko:

Rattlesnake out shot #2 by over 40 seconds? Wow!!!!

15.3 average? Unreal!

I think it is soooo cute when fathers, like Colt Faro, bring their young children out to shoot. Who knows, maybe they'll become competitive one day. :wacko:

Maybe someday he will Noz. But I think he's just out there for the costume... Lol. He probably just needs to practice more wouldn't you agree?

I look forward to shootin with soon pard.

Colt

Rattlesnake out shot #2 by over 40 seconds? Wow!!!!

15.3 average? Unreal!

See you at LandRun!

Archived