SASS Wire Forum

Cabin ideas bathrooms..

Deja Vous

I have spend hours.... (lol) on trying to design just the right bathroom for a cabin. Course Wolfees has a cabin in OHIO.. so I thought these might work in a cabin.. what do ya think?

http://www.freakingnews.com/Odd-Bathrooms-Pictures--1046.asp

There were a couple there that just make you want to say nooooooooo like the urinals at the bar. ewwww boys are gross.

I loved the lips.. lol

This one may work

do your business here

Oh, man that would be a cool shower... oh yuck, I wish I would not have brought up.. lol

At our cabin, One of these serves as the bathroom many times.

Though we do have one of these down the path to the north.

I had visions of a thunderbowl and a beer bottle.. lol

It has been proven that if you give a guy a target his aim is much better and less mess :lol:

Sorry I was away for a while, I was busy painting a target on mine.. lol Doing it inside, not on the lid just in case.. lol

Many a trip between San Jose and Anaheim, I have stopped to go pee at the 76 gas station at the Madonna Inn. Nice bathroom.

Big Jake

So, if you raise the wall up it would make a great shower, huh? If you can get past the thought of what it was while you are wading around barefooted in there.. lol

I have spend hours.... (lol) on trying to design just the right bathroom for a cabin. Course Wolfees has a cabin in OHIO.. so I thought these might work in a cabin.. what do ya think?

Depending on your budget and the amount of guests you regularly entertain you might want to go this way . .

or needs might drive you to this solution: Simple yet elegant . . .

or there is this: Feeling Artistic . . . .

Simple weekend projects for those times at the cabin when you just want to do a little bit more .

Shadow Catcher

Depending on your budget and the amount of guests you regularly entertain you might want to go this way . .

or needs might drive you to this solution: Simple yet elegant . . .

or there is this: Feeling Artistic . . . .

Simple weekend projects for those times at the cabin when you just want to do a little bit more .

Shadow Catcher

While I fell in love with the Kohler urinals.. lol... I have to admit the pots hanging looked a lot easier.. lol Those are great, thanks!!!!!!!!!

There were a couple there that just make you want to say nooooooooo like the urinals at the bar. ewwww boys are gross.

You two define the term "strange girls". You really do. :P

It has been proven that if you give a guy a target his aim is much better and less mess :lol:

I remember a sign in the bathroom of a girl's house years ago and to paraphrase part of the quote on the sign above "...Ladies stop before you stand." Which means men are not responsible for all of the wet seats.

I can't believe no one's brought up the most famous of all... Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper~!

You two define the term "strange girls". You really do. :P

Strange? Really .. well geesh it isn't me that shot the hole in the blue spa john at the range.. lol. Now that would be strange..

I go for "just the basics" in my cabin.

http://urinal.net/taj_mahal/

So, uh heres the thing.... It sort of looks like the kinda john where a bunch of guys at a party would all look at each other an say .. "hey, I am going to powder my nose want to come along".. lol.. I mean y'all could hold hands in there..

I remember a sign in the bathroom of a girl's house years ago and to paraphrase part of the quote on the sign above "...Ladies stop before you stand." Which means men are not responsible for all of the wet seats.

My sister in law had one that said... "I aim to please, you aim to please".. lol

Wouldn't the ladies be somewhat at a disadvantage at the Duck Shoot? Just asking!

Blackfoot

The whole darn thing is a disadvantage to me.. geesh.. you guys get to play games.. I get to remove the little paper seat cover thinger that the last person forgot to remove.. lol

I can't believe no one's brought up the most famous of all... Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper~!

Hardpans.. what a great recyling idea.. lol...

GEORGIA: In the state of Georgia, it is illegal to keep donkeys in bathtubs.

ARIZONA: However, in Arizona it’s okay to let your donkey stand in the tub, but they cannot sleep in the bathtub.

MASSACHUSETTS: It is against the law in the Bay State to go to bed without taking a bath first.

ARKANSAS: It is illegal to place alligators in bathtubs.

CALIFORNIA: In the city of Los Angeles, bathing two babies in the same tub at the same time will earn the bather a fine.

INDIANA: In the Hoosier State, it is illegal to take a bath from October to March.

PENNSYLVANIA: Watch out shower singers, no arias in these bathtubs. You may not sing in the bathtub in the state of Pennsylvania.

VERMONT: In the city of Barre, residents must bathe on Saturday nights.

SOUTH CAROLINA: Horses may not be held in bathtubs.

hee hee.. deja

So, uh heres the thing.... It sort of looks like the kinda john where a bunch of guys at a party would all look at each other an say .. "hey, I am going to powder my nose want to come along".. lol.. I mean y'all could hold hands in there..

Men do not hold hands in the Urinal . . . but we can lend another guy a hand,

I'll probably get in trouble for admitting that this can happen though . . .

SC

GEORGIA: In the state of Georgia, it is illegal to keep donkeys in bathtubs.

ARIZONA: However, in Arizona it’s okay to let your donkey stand in the tub, but they cannot sleep in the bathtub.

MASSACHUSETTS: It is against the law in the Bay State to go to bed without taking a bath first.

ARKANSAS: It is illegal to place alligators in bathtubs.

CALIFORNIA: In the city of Los Angeles, bathing two babies in the same tub at the same time will earn the bather a fine.

INDIANA: In the Hoosier State, it is illegal to take a bath from October to March.

PENNSYLVANIA: Watch out shower singers, no arias in these bathtubs. You may not sing in the bathtub in the state of Pennsylvania.

VERMONT: In the city of Barre, residents must bathe on Saturday nights.

SOUTH CAROLINA: Horses may not be held in bathtubs.

hee hee.. deja

Holy cow I don't know how many times I broke the law when I lived in Massachusettes :o

And for those with more classical tastes:

Okay.. I sat and watched that for about 5 mintues waiting for a urinal .. lol.. then it struck me what was going on.. rotfl..

Archived