SASS Wire Forum

Rough month for Ohio

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

It has not only been a rough month, but a rough year for cowboys in OH, and of course it spreads futher, that I can think of we lost 5 pards this year, not counting Coyotee Calhoun. sept was especially rough with 3 of our own passing over. The scripture tells us that "life is but a vapor", oh how true that has been brought home this month. Was almost 4, on the way home from the Ruthless Memorial Shoot Sunday, I was pulling the camper north on 13, a real hilly two lane highway, and as I crested a hill at 55 to my dismay I was feet away from someone passing a line of traffic on a double yellow line, I'd say 1/2 to at most a second from impact, forunately he was able to cross back over. Yes, "life is but a vapor, it is here and then it is gone".

All this to say and ask, are you ready? If your life suddenly vanished, would you be ready to meet Almighty God, The Creator of the Universe, El Shadaii, have you accepted the Blood of the Sacrifice that was paid for you? This very Jesus, who was that sacrifice, that fulfilled every prophecy, do you believe? Life is but a vapor,,,,,,if you haven't, please consider it.

Cheyenne, Born Again jan 10, 1972, Culpepper

No, I taint perfect, BUT I am FORGIVEN. "man's righteousness is as filthy rags, but I shall make you white as snow". just how absolutely cool is that?

Truly I give thanks that you were kept safe and sing praise that you know our Lord and Savior.

Every day we are but moments from leaving this world except as we fulfill His plans for our lives.

My greatest hope is that all would know His love and the freedom that living under His grace brings.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Truly I give thanks that you were kept safe and sing praise that you know our Lord and Savior.

Every day we are but moments from leaving this world except as we fulfill His plans for our lives.

My greatest hope is that all would know His love and the freedom that living under His grace brings.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

†AMEN†

if I had my way I'd be pullin with a 379 Pete! If the feller that was passin in my lane saw something like that he'd still be cleanun hissef!

Cheyenne

The Scripture also says, "Everyhair on our head is numbered", some of us jus bin makin the Lord's job a lil easier...

Amen.. Culpepper.. Glad your just fine!! See you in a few days! Be Careful!!

We just had two gentlemen at our church pass away this week.. been a rough few months..

Bubba

Goody, that is a good one! They evun hed tha rite shurts on. :lol:

Cheyenne

Well said!! Glad you're OK. The Bible does indeed tell The Truth. Let us remember to tell the pards and loved ones the Good News. I'd hate to get to heaven to find that they missed it. Going to a small group study tonight to learn how to tell the story better. Let's never forget!

Glad you made it ok. Some of us wear brown underwear so as not to worry the troops.... To your post we are truly here for a short time and while we hate to lose good friends and family it is for selfish reasons as they are where we are all trying to get. This is just a sidetrip.

We must all undergo the trials and tribulations and one day we will all be together, except for a few low down gamers....lol.

KK

Hi Cheyenne:

I'd say Ruthless was watchin' over ya!

Nice to have a guardian Angel!

--DAwg

Archived