The Princess said, "NO !!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and

skinny long-legged broads and hunted and fished and raced cars

and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer

and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or

alimony and xxx cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and

potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on

while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as

hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

...and one day he found someone had embezzled all his money, leaving him penniless. He also found that without money and toys, his "friends" and the xxx cheerleaders weren't interested in him anymore. And, after all, there's a point where farting just isn't funny anymore. The years of eating spam and potato chips caught up with him and he developed heart disease that limited his activity to watching reruns of "Miami Vice" and dependent on Medicaid. He died a very lonely man.

And that my friends, is the end. ;)

...and one day he found someone had embezzled all his money, leaving him penniless. He also found that without money and toys, his "friends" and the xxx cheerleaders weren't interested in him anymore. And, after all, there's a point where farting just isn't funny anymore. The years of eating spam and potato chips caught up with him and he developed heart disease that limited his activity to watching reruns of "Miami Vice" and dependent on Medicaid. He died a very lonely man.

Awwwwwww Deadwood...... Ya' hadta' ruin the man's dream, din'tcha'! :lol:

And, after all, there's a point where farting just isn't funny anymore.

There is? Well, I reckon when ya get to be an old man and have to follow the old man rules, one of which is "never trust a fart" then not funny. OK, never mind, I guess yer right.

And, after all, there's a point where farting just isn't funny anymore.

There is? Well, I reckon when ya get to be an old man and have to follow the old man rules, one of which is "never trust a fart" then not funny. OK, never mind, I guess yer right.

Yeah!! When you go by "old man rules" the laughter is generally a sign of relief!! :lol:

now fart with lumps is funny as long as it is somebody else other then me doing the fartin :lol: :lol:

Ha :lol: yes, and the fiction about how glorious the run-around, care-free, do-whatever-you-want life is, fades when you grow older, alone. You realize you have no kids that you know of. People have families who are a royal pain in the neck, but that's life, and where it's a pain that some of your kids don't come over for Thanksgiving, it's glorious that others of them do.

And when time marches on, which it will do, if you've made most of your relationships with bikes and bars and loose women, you'll look back, alone, and and miss the fact that you could have developed a life with someone, and didn't.

That feeling of being close to someone, who also makes mistakes, who is also imperfect, but who also looks to you for companionship in the same way you look to her, is something a motorcycle and nude bars can't compete with.

Friends. Family. A spouse. A home........ I think these things are key ingredients for most of us to feel we've lived a meaningful life.

Dat aint so, A.J.

Life can be meaningful without all those things....however,

It do help to have them.

I've lived both lives. I know.

Male Fairy Tale:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, "NO !!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and

skinny long-legged broads and hunted and fished and raced cars

and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer

and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or

alimony and xxx cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and

potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on

while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as

hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

Yup....sounds like heaven !! :lol: :lol:

Dat aint so, A.J.

Life can be meaningful without all those things....however,

It do help to have them.

I've lived both lives. I know.

Hear, Hear! Make peace with yourself, and find in yourself someone to love, and to be with at all times.

Make peace with God, and find in him the comfort of his love.

Become whole with yourself and God, and you are never lonely.

All the rest is "the other", and it can be good, or it can be bad, but if you are not one with yourself

and your maker, it's just window dressing.

Shadow Catcher

Life is what ya makes of it....

I done it all,rode fast motorcycles, drove cars fast (might not have been intended to be fast) was married three times. Cheated on the woman I was cheatin on my wife with..(figger that one out)

When I met my current and FINAL wife I was dating two 20 year olds and a 30 year old. GramaPhyllis was 40 and she likes to say I traded in 2 20 year olds for a 40 year old.

Now it is nice to have some one to snuggle up to when the lights go out.....

and all said and done...................

FARTIN SOMETIMES HELPS YA GET ACROSS THE ROOM DANGIT!

curley

There sure is a whole lot of farting going on here this morning. Sounds like you may need my services. I'll be in clinic from 1 til 5. Take your spurs off at the door, and no spitting on the floor. :lol:

I think it's because we keep our mouths shut long enough that the pressure just builds up to where we can't hold it in any longer.

Marshal, you move down to T'OTHER end of the bar! I don't wanna get hit my no near misses!

JHC ^_^

Archived