SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Shoot

Heee Haaa Mr. Fink.. I got them packed in the shootin box as we speak.. :P Thanks

Heeee Haaa Carolina Cowboy.. Smoke.. Smoke.. Did someone say Smoke.. :lol: I got a feelin with the new shootin bays, the smoke gonea hang for awhile.. :P And everybody will get ta enjoy the SMOKE.. <_<

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Mr. Fink.. I got them packed in the shootin box as we speak.. :P Thanks

Heeee Haaa Carolina Cowboy.. Smoke.. Smoke.. Did someone say Smoke.. :lol: I got a feelin with the new shootin bays, the smoke gonea hang for awhile.. :P And everybody will get ta enjoy the SMOKE.. dry.gif

I hope Deuce lets the Local Fire department know you and Mink are going to be there and are planning on smoking the place up :D .......otherwise they might think there was grass fire out there with all that smoke you guys make :lol: ......see you there, and you too MIke Fink :FlagAm:

Ammo is loaded - gear is ready - guns are clean - excitement is high!

Can't wait to see the stages posted and posee line up on the Wolverine Rangers website soon...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Posses are up on the Wolverine Rangers site.

Looks like I'm going have to get the 10 gauge out 'cuz I'm posse'd up with Mike Fink.

Now, where did I put that extra can of 1F ?????

FWJ

Heee Haaa FWJ.. You'll need more than one can ifin your tryin ta keep up with Mr. Fink.. :P

Hwy Deuce,

I sure wish I was going to your shooot in September. I am wishing ya'll the best of luck, and hope ya'll have one wang bang of successful Shoot! I will be there next year....if the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

Knob Creek Drover

Heee Haaa Gunner.. The"Guns Are Clean" ya best come ta Scottville next week and get them DIRTY ;) Well be settin up some of the stages like Range War.. Just ta give ya a peek at some of the fun your gonea have.. :D

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa.. Do ta work I didn't get ta shoot this weekend.. :angry: I may just have ta drive ta Scottville ta pratice.. ;) I 'm "pumped " about this this years Range War.. :) This shoot is a must do for any one that can make it.. ;)

Hey Mingo pard....not sure about comin' this Saturday yet. It's Sassy Sunshine's last weekend with me home (she starts school after Labor Day and I will be at Range War that weekend)....

Wilbur...you better get Rosie a couple hand warmers toooooo....The first year I went(RW #2) Sunday it was 75 and Monday morning we went to shoot team match and it was about 50 with a wind chill of about 30 it's MICHIGAN......

Faygo(that's makin' sure he has propane)Kid

Wilbur...you better get Rosie a couple hand warmers toooooo....The first year I went(RW #2) Sunday it was 75 and Monday morning we went to shoot team match and it was about 50 with a wind chill of about 30 it's MICHIGAN......

Faygo(that's makin' sure he has propane)Kid

Faygo, that is sooo true about Michigan! We could all be shooting in long underware or our Cooler Cowboy Shirts!!! You just never know. :angry: The tough part is finding room to pack all the clothing that could be used on this particular weekend. We were playing Tu-bit with coats on last year!

Ketchum Quick

Heee Haaa Wilbert..Pack Longshot with ya .. :blush: He needs ta get out of Ohia.. :lol: I'll see ya there..I got something for Longshot I'll pass it ta ya when I see Ya..Tell Rosie ta bring warm mittens instead of fancy silk gloves Heee Haaa... :lol:

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Yeeehaaawww, 227 shooters with more apps coming in everyday. Posse lists are available at www.wolverinerangers.org . Getting lots of questions on Wild Bunch. We have a link at the Rangers website to to the SASS Wild Bunch handbook to answer and equipment questions. If Wild Bunch is not your thing we will be having a Cowboy Mini match at the same time 9:00-12:00 and side matches run from 12:00 to 4:00. So plenty of chances to burn some ammo. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Wow - didn't think that it might actually be cold...but will make sure to pack the warmer duds just in case - appreciate y'all with that tidbit of info.

Just a side, note, we have had historically great weather, this time of year the morning start to get a little chilly so a jacket in the morning is a good idea. But it warms up in a hurry.

hmmm - I thought I saw that the stages would be listed at one point 'available in August', but it seems to have been removed....is there no ability to see the stages beforehand?

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html

Mingo mentioned that some stages will be mocked up at Scottsville, but some of us won;t be able to make it...

Just curious - it wouldn;t make a difference for me, but it does seem fun to see what were up against :D

What a bummer! :angry:

Sunday morning I'm sitting on an ottoman in the bedroom bending over tying my shoe and I get a sudden, sharp pain in my lower back. That was three days ago and I'm still experiencing pain and stiffness. I had my application ready to mail but it looks almost certain that I'll be missing this year. This is one of my favorite matches.

What a bummer! :angry:

Sunday morning I'm sitting on an ottoman in the bedroom bending over tying my shoe and I get a sudden, sharp pain in my lower back. That was three days ago and I'm still experiencing pain and stiffness. I had my application ready to mail but it looks almost certain that I'll be missing this year. This is one of my favorite matches.

:( Bummer indeed - was looking forward to meeting you, hopefully a miracle can wisp over ya with healing and ya can make it....

Sorry to hear that Buff. Ain't seen ya much this year. Still got over a week. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Regards,

Mike (the) Fink

Hey Mike! Shoot straight, Dammit!

Whew, thanks Deuce, that's good know. I mean if it's just me, at least the rest of the world hasn't gone looney tunes! :D Well, then again, I think that's already documented....

I tend to notice strange things at times, like the ammo requirement is 120, 120, 60+ for a ten stage main match...would normally expect that round count for a 12 stage match.

Yes, I am weird.

Looks like it will be a great match, wish I could be there to enjoy it with you all.

Grizz

I can't believe it!! I said I would never drive through Chicago on a Friday night again - no way - no how! Not after last time (6 hours) and wall to wall traffic. But alas Dry Fire wore me down and said he would do all the driving, and there was no construction this time, and ..... so I broke down (couldn't stand the lost puppy dog look on his face - cause he loves this shoot)and sent the app in. See Ya All There!

TL B)

Turkey Legs, I'm so glad you are coming to this match. Can't wait to see you. Looks like we're on the same posse, as things stand right now.

I remember hearing the story about that trip through Chicago-glad you decided to come on anyway!

Archived