SASS Wire Forum

Michigan State Shoot

On behalf of all the Wolverine Rangers I would like to invite you to come on out and join us for our 11th annual Wolverine Rangers Range War Michigan State SASS Championship 2011. Held Sept 2nd through Sept 4th. You can find application and info here RANGE WAR. We have six brand new bays to work with this year so there will be no common firing line stages. Targets and scenarios will be shooter friendly as usual. We will be raffling a pair of Rugers tuned by our main match Sponsor Jimmy Spurs of Cowboy Gunworks accompanied by a custom rig by Doc Noper. Shooter door prize will be a Berreta Renegade tuned by Colt Mcalister with custom sights by Ketchum Quick,every registered shooter will have a shot at that one. We have a dozen vendors lined up as well. Match will be concluded by the best banquet in the business on Sunday night, with a concert by Juni Fischer following dinner and awards. Looking forward to seeing all of you this year. Feel free to contact myself or RJ Law with any questions (our contact info can be found on the link).

UPDATE, The wild bunch mini match will be run by the SASS Wild Bunch handbook. pleae make sure that your equipment is correct.

UPDATE

8/24/11 We have 15 vendors commited not including food vendor so bring some spending money and support these folks.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to it this is one of my can't miss shoots of the year. Can't wait to see what you do in the new big bays. Good targets, great stages. and about the only banquet Ruby gets dressed up for.

Black Tom

Heee Haaa .. This is the best shoot anywhere.. :D Come join the fun.. :P I'll see ya all there.. :blink:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

You know that Florida Boys can't go North in the Winter or we would be there for sure. When the temp drops below 80 we almost freeze to death, thin blood and all, you know.

Besides you know Stan can't make it and without someone to push my cart, I might over-exert myself, and besides, I'm old now.

Give me a little more time and I can come up with a few more excuses (not good excuses mind you).

Dang It

Heee Haaa Slo-moe..Ya well You and the NU-JA-KA kid ain't to bad at putin on a SHOW either.. :D

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo(whoes glad he quit drinkin) :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

We sent our apps in last week. Duece does a Great job on the stages. A very good mix. Alot of start from eather end. As a lefty its nice to have the choice. The State shoot has been blessed with Great volinteers to help make it all come about. If ya haven't been send the app in and come play with the Wolverine Rangers at Range War. NBC

Howdy No Buk, Deuce and RJ

Set up crews needed for Thursday, September 1 ? :rolleyes:

Still the extraordinary pay scale and benefits package ? :D

BN'W

Howdy No Buk, Deuce and RJ

Set up crews needed for Thursday, September 1 ? :rolleyes:

Still the extraordinary pay scale and benefits package ? :D

BN'W

Now Broke N West, that was funny :lol: ......back to the top for a great shoot and great time :FlagAm: put on by a bunch of great guys

Carolina Cowboy ( Who hopes to get off the last page this year :P )

Hay Broken West I think the pay scale will be the same. I presume wensday afternoon and all day thursday is a open invitation for all those that want to help put together the best Wolverine Rangers Range War Yet. NBC

Give it a little bump back to the top. If you want to shoot one of the best matches in SASS and go against some of the best shooters in the sport this is the match. Plus they always have some great vendors.

BT

Heeee Haaa..One Of the BEST Shoots in the country.. :lol: Don't know if havein "Doots" and RJ runnin this sh-bang has anything ta do with it, :lol::lol: Come shoot with us, ya-all will have a Great Time.. ;)

Heeee Haaa..One Of the BEST Shoots in the country.. :lol: Don't know if havein "Doots" and RJ runnin this sh-bang has anything ta do with it, :lol::lol: Come shoot with us, ya-all will have a Great Time.. ;)

+1 Mingo, lOOkin' forward to gOOd shOOtin' with gOOd pards.......

hOOt :FlagAm::rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Gunner..If this is your first Range War, your in for a fun filled TREAT.. :D You be havein so much fun ya won't wanta go home.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Gunner..If this is your first Range War, your in for a fun filled TREAT.. :DYou be havein so much fun ya won't wanta go home.. :rolleyes:

I bet that will be the case :lol:

It's confirmed that I will be shootin' Pale Rider Gunfighter......:D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Looking foward to a fun time at Range War.

Has anyone seen the posse list and the stages yet?

Posse list and stages will be available about a week before the match. KJ and I are making posse lists and as always will fill the request that we given on the applications.

Hey Mingo:

Bring your 10 gauge hulls and primers. I'll size and prime 'em for ya on Friday.

Regards,

Mike (the) Fink

OMG, that's all we need MF, you and Mingo making even more smoke, I am going to have to bring a Gas Mask :ph34r::lol: :lol:

Archived