SASS Wire Forum

YeeeHawwww, am I pathetic or what

Grizzly Dave

We shot a Josey Wales at out last shoot 20 rounds of pistol. I shot 4 1860s. After the shoot Momma asked me who loaned me the extra guns. I had to come clean that there are 7 1860 Army Piettas that live with us. She just sighed.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shot a Josey Wales at out last shoot 20 rounds of pistol. I shot 4 1860s. After the shoot Momma asked me who loaned me the extra guns. I had to come clean that there are 7 1860 Army Piettas that live with us. She just sighed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are so alike, Noz.

LOL, I wanted to cut the wait time so I ordered from a domestic outlet that had some in stock.

Reckon instead of saying "yes!" when I pick up a couple of targets quick I'll have to start saying "da?"

Still no change on tracking page.

Congrats Wildcat! A derrenger is on my list too, just has a few things in front of it still...

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Friday, 03/04/2011, By End of Day

So hopefully I can get it Friday depending on when it's delivered and if my FFLs wife has plans for him that evening.

Watchin' UPS tracking make a week seem two months long........... <_<

I know how ya feel.

~EE Taft~

Congrats Wildcat! A derrenger is on my list too, just has a few things in front of it still...

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Friday, 03/04/2011, By End of Day

So hopefully I can get it Friday depending on when it's delivered and if my FFLs wife has plans for him that evening.

That is when my MidwayUSA order is due in. I have been watching the BROWN tracker but so far no tracks. If you hear a yell, it is me or maybe Grizz. Probably Grizz, his order is bigger than mine.

Willie just cut loose with some big bills today and bought a BIONIC EYE.

I'd give my left...holster for a bionic eye, but they can't do nuthin with my eyes, they won't stand still long enough for one of them laser thingys.

Cool, got some input from over on the wahr for defeating the auto safety. Not sure I'm up to doing all the slick up work I've read up on, but that should give me a start anyway. Besides, I never did anything to my TTN and it runs just fine for me.

yup, 12 gauge hammerless

"A label for this shipment has been created, but UPS does not yet have possession of this shipment. Once we receive the shipment, the tracking status will be updated."

Don't they know I'll be sitting at a computer hitting refresh on the tracking page twenty times a minute????

Ok...let me git dis straight....

Yur gittin' a "Hammerless Twice Shoot Gun", rat ?

Yur not shootin' "Holy Black" are ya ?

Dats what I thought....

Grizz, ya got ripped off...sent it back and demand a refund !!! :lol:

Naw, I be shootin that smokeless powder, dunno why they call it that, smoke still comes outta my barrels.

If'n I ever decide to shoot the black, I'll probably use the hammered gun, just seems more right out of that.

Well, according to tracking, it's on a truck heading out of Lincoln NE. Bout an 8 hour pull to Denver, then it will sit on a dock somewhere all day, be loaded on a delivery truck Friday, and likely ride around town all day before being delivered.

So Deja, help me name my new shotgun, it's a USSG / Baikal from Russia, double barrel hammerless.

Olga maybe? or Svetlana the shotgun maybe...

GRizzes I like Svelana... Sweet Svelana.. lol... Mizdemeaner will be mad to have such a cool named gun out there.. lol..

how else do you think I'll be able to get to sleep until it comes? :D

lol. okay try this.. count the number of lol in my posts.. lol

Howdy Grizz!

I would say you're normal. This type of affliction goes away, but must be treated on a regular basis. I think the best answer would be to find a mate for this one so you don't go through withdrawals. I would further recommend not mentioning

this around the homestead,(you know, for safety reasons). :D Oh and don't forget to breathe between UPS updates.

Enjoy that new shotgun! Come see us over on the western slope sometime! You're always welcome!

Regards,

CBG

lol. okay try this.. count the number of lol in my posts.. lol

Now that is funny!:lol:

I'd run out of fingers and toes before I got out of the first post! :D lol :D

Commerce City, CO, United States 03/03/2011 3:25 P.M. Destination Scan

Next up, probably early tomorrow morning "out for delivery"

Naw, I be shootin that smokeless powder, dunno why they call it that, smoke still comes outta my barrels.

If'n I ever decide to shoot the black, I'll probably use the hammered gun, just seems more right out of that.

dat's right ----I'm thinkin it means LESS SMOKE

Hey Grizz!

How's yer fidgety gun waitin' goin'?

Are ya gittin' anxious yet?

I'll have ta send ya pics of my new '73, that'll make ya grin!! ;)

~EE Taft~

So Deja, help me name my new shotgun, it's a USSG / Baikal from Russia, double barrel hammerless.

Olga maybe? or Svetlana the shotgun maybe...

Hows 'bout Natasha Fatale? 'N' you could change yer alias to Boris Badenov! :lol: :lol:

Hey Grizz!

How's yer fidgety gun waitin' goin'?

Are ya gittin' anxious yet?

I'll have ta send ya pics of my new '73, that'll make ya grin!! ;)

~EE Taft~

Grin? No, Drool, probably. A 73 is high on my wish/want list.

Archived