SASS Wire Forum

YeeeHawwww, am I pathetic or what

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's what it is, I thought it was the dog. He's over a 100 pounds and has digestive issues sometimes...

Got one of those. My neighbor HATES dogs, and Sarge knows it. He uses her well kept garden as his latrine.

How about Anastasia for a name?

That's an idea. I remember watching that movie with my kids, I liked the bat Bartok.

I'm off work Friday, have a guy coming to do a couple windows at the house, hopefully UPS will visit my FFL early in the day...

I keep given Miz Grizz a list of guns I want and links to where to get them from, along with my FFLs info, so far no gun gifts for me :(

Congrats on the 97. I've only shot one once, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I think I'll stick to my side by sides, easier to run for me.

Grin? No, Drool, probably. A 73 is high on my wish/want list.

Don't feel bad. I spent quite a little while wantin' one.

Finally broke down and got it. Have not had any regrets yet.

They are callin' for snow this weekend, so I probably won't

get a chance to get it out to the range until next week for a

test run after the action job.

Warm weather is on the way though. Maybe next weekend........

~EE Taft~

Don't feel bad. I spent quite a little while wantin' one.

Finally broke down and got it. Have not had any regrets yet.

They are callin' for snow this weekend, so I probably won't

get a chance to get it out to the range until next week for a

test run after the action job.

Warm weather is on the way though. Maybe next weekend........

~EE Taft~

I love my 73

There was a nearly brand new codymatic 73 in 357 on the classifieds, 20 in barrel. I'm glad someone bought it before I could do something Miz Grizz would regret, or maybe more correctly, before I could do something that Miz Grizz would make me regret! :D

I'm selling my ATVs and trailer to bring in some more cash to finish the fix up on the house to get it ready to sell. But after we get into a new, more affordable place, the house is gonna pay me back at least partly and buy me a 73. That's the plan anyway...

There was a nearly brand new codymatic 73 in 357 on the classifieds, 20 in barrel. I'm glad someone bought it before I could do something Miz Grizz would regret, or maybe more correctly, before I could do something that Miz Grizz would make me regret! :D

I'm selling my ATVs and trailer to bring in some more cash to finish the fix up on the house to get it ready to sell. But after we get into a new, more affordable place, the house is gonna pay me back at least partly and buy me a 73. That's the plan anyway...

Mine is a codymatic it is great!!

Well, hopefully today is the day. Typically UPS makes residential deliveries at the end of the day. As my FFL runs things out of his home, that will likely be the case.

Hopefully one of two things well happen...

- My FFL with have a bunch of stuff coming today, and his UPS driver knowing he'll be home delivers early just to clear the batch of boxes out of his truck.

- Volume will be light and UPS will deliver early to mid afternoon.

Semi worst case, it gets delivered around 6 PM, then depending on what my FFL has going on tonight, I might be able to go get it, or might have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Worst case, not even gonna go there.

Grizz

Weight:

10.00 lbs

Shipped/Billed On:

03/01/2011

Delivered On:

03/04/2011 1:16 P.M.

So that was about 45 minutes ago... no call from my FFL yet.... do I wait or go ahead and be a pest and call him?

Dave, you know you gotta' do it! Dial the phone!!

Harard of working with an old retired cop, one man shop run out of his house, he's swamped, has several folks there now and the background checks are taking an hour plus. So we set it up for tomorrow. On the upside, he's way cheaper for a transfer than most of the others I've checked.

Grizz

Now what am I gonna do the rest of the day??

Riddle me that batman!

I spose I could go mask everything off in the bedroom, fire up the sprayer and paint the ceiling that needs painted, but that sounds like too much work. A ton of prep and cleanup for not much actual "work".

Well,

Is it here yet?

Now thats pathetic, checking in on someone who is checking in on something :lol:

Hows it going Griz?

Hope to get over that way in April and see ya then

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I have an appt at 11 am tomorrow morning to pick it up. I imagine it will come covered in that gook, so I'll get to spend some quality time with it cleaning it up. I'll probably go ahead and defeat the auto safety then.

not yet, I need to hold her and caress her and let her tell me what her name is...

:D

Maybe I'll let my daughter name it, it worked for Princess Purrs Alot the cat...after she changed her name to Callie.

It's kind of ironic, before I started SASS, the only shotguns I had were hand me downs, and I'd put less than a box total thru all of them...

Now I've just bought my second side by side. Go figure.

Next up will it be a Codymatic, or a pair of Longhunter SASS Rugers....

Actually I'm gonna stop by the shoe store on the way and get a new pair of shoes, my old ones are crooked. Hazard of being bow legged, I wear out the outsides well before the insides. Kind of hate to throw the old ones out though, the left one has some nice blood splatter on it from last time they put an IV in me. :D

Bout time to hit the road, go buy some new shoes and head to my FFLs house...

Sure hope the BG checks aren't taking over an hour like they were yesterday...

Of course if our former Gov. had signed the bill for streamlined checks for CCP holders, it wouldn't be as much of an issue...

Archived