SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rolan, I only had one opportunity to shoot with you guys at an Ambush at Cavern’s Cove a few years ago. I enjoyed her warm and witty personality. Thank you for sharing this extremely difficult and personal loss with us. God bless you and your family.
  3. YES!! I used to point that out fairly often , but most of the people I pointed that fact out to didn't care , so I've pretty much given up on it. I liked the original version way better than what passes for nachos now days. Rex
  4. What's the problem. I need your recipe. GW
  5. That cop is in better shape than I have been in many, many years. Someone has to let him know that there are thousands upon thousands of people who support his actions for every one or two who don't. He done good.
  6. Spirit of the Game or as I like to refer to it: The Cowboy Way. No one should be surprised at the helpful kindness experienced with those in CAS. They tend to gravitate here.
  7. This saloon is a wealth of information. Heck with google just ask here, as Alpo has made some hombres here prove over and over.
  8. I have one of those helmets but not with the face protector whatzit sewn on below.
  9. Call the fire dept! Get the jaws of life! This lady is trapped inside a pair of cut offs! Must of been a roll over or mebbe an endo flip!
  10. What ever I learned way back then I've made a point to forget. I have a smart phone, which dummys me up.
  11. I do not recall, in my entire life, ever eating a nacho anything. Nothing against them...and with my Swiss cheese memory I may have eaten something with "nacho" in its title...it just never came across my plate.
  12. I learned up to 12 X 12, I can figure out easy ones above that like 20 X 16 etc. but when it comes to for ex: 17 X 43, I use the old 43 over 17, or the calculator!! 17 X 43 _______ 51 680 _________ = 731
  13. Today
  14. Mernickle set CA5-6 REF1 - border tooled - mahogany color. Belt is 47” at center hole of 7 holes. Belt loops are for 38/357 caliber - holsters are for 5 1/2” clones or new Vaqueros. Ordered for Uberti El Patrons and only used for a few matches - as in picture. One edge blemish on right side shown in pictures. PM with email for any additional picture requests or questions. Looking for $285 shipped.
  15. That's undoubtedly him. The interuniverse society conference was, if my memory is working, at the tail end of Number of the Beast. Of the five Lazarus Long books, Number is #3, but in this rereading I started with Time Enough for Love (#2) and then skipped down to Sail (#5). Thanks Pat.
  16. Appreciate the post. Certainly got my interest. Price seems right for quality, even if model is lacking some cosmetics (that might eventually get scratched up anyway). Now if Sassy just read the SASS Wire she would know a little toy to get Billy for his 74th birthday. Billy could also wait until Christmas too.
  17. Heat the refrieds, dump into bowl, top with shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream or greek yogurt, and sliced scallions. If I have avocados on hand they go over the salsa and under the sour cream. Serve with chips. * *I HATE putting down chips, then dumping the stuff on top. Chips get soggy and, towards the end, all you have are soggy chips with almost nothing on them. More like a layed dip than "Nachos." Kind of amazing how they have evolved from simple fried tortilla chips, individually topped with cheese, then heated, and a slice of pickled jalapeno added, to the gloppy mess we have today.
  18. We had several kids in my small rural school who spent time in iron lungs. I was unsure as to what was going on but I was aware that my Mother was scared to death for quite some time until the vaccine( administered by a drop of vaccine on a sugar cube) became available to us.
  19. Using cannabidiol oils is not, per the feds, drug use.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.