SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ruger New Vaquero 4,62 blued in 38/357 Used very little. Mostly for practice. less than 2 years old. Reduced hammer and trigger springs, SBH . Have old springs an hammer. Price 700 plus shipping. Sleepy Floyd
  3. Cheetah big pervert big pervert. Watch from tree. Peeping chimp.
  4. I had a chance to join the Boy Scouts but I was too busy playing baseball, swimming, football and playing cowboys and Indians! I told my parents I didn’t want to join. They were fine with my decision.
  5. The sho sho wasn’t really a bad weapon. It had faults that made it difficult to operate in the Western Front envitonment.
  6. The Peacemaker. I don’t know if it made peace but it kept if for a few years.
  7. Some of us read ‘em, correct ‘em, and usually find more efficient ways to do what’s needed. INSTRUCTIONS!! we usually give as good as we get!!
  8. No, apparently not. I'm thinking of a lot of people I shoot with that have alias that doesn't relate to cowboy or old west. Otto Madax, Squash Blossom, and so on.
  9. I load 45 Colt for pistol using about a half case of Tripple 7 and cream of wheat filler under a 180gr RNFP smokeless lube bullet. I have a similar setup on my 650 to what Larson E Pettifogger uses.
  10. https://www.cnn.com/2002/US/02/27/war.hero.cnna/
  11. Cute, but aren't they supposed to have something to do with cowboys? or CAS? My favorite remains: Ablazing Grace. Yes, her name was.
  12. To MizPete and the Marshall. I was making a joke. A play on words.
  13. salutations. Sorry - English major.
  14. That's why that great experiment only lasted 7 years. People were leaving Scouts in droves. "This crap ain't what I joined for!"
  15. I searched probably a year for my Renaissance wax. It wasn't until I was searching for something else that it rolled to the top of the box it was stashed in. Mary, bless her heart, cleans up after me. Tends to throw things in a box and shove it somewhere. When questioned, "I've not seen it." Time and time again. In hunting for the Renaissance wax, I've went through the boxes and put stuff in some organized manor but still have a jumbled mess.
  16. I was thinking the same thing. Reaching down with that hind leg, trying to find the damn step, because depth perception has gone away with old age.
  17. Maybe that is why the local troop disbanded in the 70s and reformed in the early 80s. I assumed it was a lack of interest as the city population was about 2,000 people at the time.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.