SASS Wire Forum

Outlaw Bullets

Outlaw Bullets is back up and running in Georgia. We want to thank Waimea for a super easy transition and after the sale support. We wish them the very best in their travels between USA and France.

We have inventory ready to ship so please visit our new website at "outlawbullets.com"

We also want to thank all the SASS members who stuck with us and offered any support they could during the move from Florida to Georgia. We appreciate it.

T Bone Johnson 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Are there any plans for a big lube 45-200?

Eyesa, I have heard of that bullet and may have seen a pic at one time. The only two reasons I can think of it's purpose is one to make the bullet longer and the other is to allow a larger amount of a soft black powder lube to be used. Having said that, my mold cutter can make almost any thing I want, the question is how many can I sell to pay for the molds. What is your purpose for using that specific bullet? More lube or a longer 200 grain bullet.

We are looking at a  45-180-rf with a standard lube groove if we can generate enough interest as well as a 44-180 truncated cone. All our SASS offerings at Outlaw are run on a Magma Bullet Master with either 4 or 8 mold sets. We generally run at least a whole day per mold set because of the set up time on the caster and the lube master.

Feel free to respond here or you can email me at, tony@outlawbullets.com and we can talk it through.

T Bone Johnson

• Thanks 1

My use would be for  real BP in a 45colt rifle. Thanks, wishing you the best in your new location and have you bookmarked!

11 hours ago, T Bone Johnson said:

Outlaw Bullets is back up and running in Georgia. We want to thank Waimea for a super easy transition and after the sale support. We wish them the very best in their travels between USA and France.

We have inventory ready to ship so please visit our new website at "outlawbullets.com"

We also want to thank all the SASS members who stuck with us and offered any support they could during the move from Florida to Georgia. We appreciate it.

T Bone Johnson 

https://www.outlawbullets.com/

This should work 

Randy

• Like 1

And y'all can find them on vendor's row at The Tennessee State Championship Match! We are honored to have T Bone Johnson & Outlaw Bullets as a vendor & sponsor of this match. Y'all come, and shoot up a lot of his bullets in the beautiful foothills of Tennessee!

I 'm bettin' T Bone will even take pre-orders to deliver there?

Edited by Chickamauga Slim
  • Like 1

I have been working through by last order of 180g TC 44 cal and been looking for a new vendor as it appears Penn has closed shop.  I would take a couple 1000.   Used to be able to get a 70lb pack from them.  I am sure my mail man hated them.  

Edited by Still hand Bill

1 hour ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

And y'all can find them on vendor's row at The Tennessee State Championship Match! We are honored to have T Bone Johnson & Outlaw Bullets as a vendor & sponsor of this match. Y'all come, and shoot up a lot of his bulletsin the beautiful foothills of Tennessee!

I 'm bettin' T Bone will even take pre-orders to deliver there?

Thanks Slim, you bet I will. Just go the the website and hit the contact us form or shoot me an email at tony@outlawbullets.com.

T Bone

1 hour ago, Still hand Bill said:

I have been working through by last order of 180g TC 44 cal and been looking for a new vendor as it appears Penn has closed shop.  I would take a couple 1000.   Used to be able to get a 70lb pack from them.  I am sure my mail man hated them.  

PM sent.

T Bone

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Still hand Bill said:

I also used Penn bullets 180gr TC 44 cal. Loved them, no one else made them. Been out of them since early last year. Don't see them on your website?

Eysa is not the only one who would be a customer for the big lube 45 bullets. 

Outlaw Bullets generously sponsored the Magnificent 7 competition with a donation of 7,000 bullets which will be given to competitors!  I bought several thousand bullets from them myself and proceeded to shoot 6 matches in a row clean!  I'm not saying they're miss proof, but they're definitely high quality.

23 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Outlaw Bullets generously sponsored the Magnificent 7 competition with a donation of 7,000 bullets which will be given to competitors!  I bought several thousand bullets from them myself and proceeded to shoot 6 matches in a row clean!  I'm not saying they're miss proof, but they're definitely high quality.

Now we're talkun. Magic bullets.:D

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I'm not saying they're miss proof,

Waimea gave a money back guarantee on his products.  If one of his bullets missed, just return it for a replacement.  Maybe T Bone Johnson will  offer the same arrangement.

:D:FlagAm:

Edited by Jackalope
  • Haha 5

On 4/1/2024 at 5:59 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Capt. , Your commission check is in the mail!  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jackalope said:

Waimea gave a money back guarantee on his products.  If one of his bullets missed, just return it for a replacement.  Maybe T Bone Johnson will  offer the same arrangement.

:D:FlagAm:

Not only will I replace it, I will replace with a "can't miss" bullet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2024 at 7:34 AM, T Bone Johnson said:

Not only will I replace it, I will replace with a "can't miss" bullet.

It takes great skill and design to manufacture a bullet with the built in ding.

Kajun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1