SASS Wire Forum

Eric Estrada

Alpo

Most folks my age on here will remember him as Poncho, on CHiPs.

Apparently otto never watched CHiPs. "Poncho". Whadda maroon.

Ponch, imbecilec.

After the show ended, he went on to do basically telenovelas - Hispanic soap operas.

But then he went to the police academy. Got a job as a cop in Virginia. Moved, and now has a job as a cop in Idaho.

So if you got pulled over by a motorcycle cop, and Eric Estrada come up to the window, would you believe you were legitimately being pulled for speeding? Or would you be looking around for the camera? "Oh come on now! You're punking me right?"

I would definitely be looking for a camera, but I would do as I was told. 

(queue wavy lines)

I can see it now. I am at a cookout and my left side is bothering me from a bullet wound injury.

”Hey Pat, what’s wrong? Back problems?”

”No, I got shot a few years back. It bothers me sometimes.”

”Wow! What happened?”

”I got pulled over in Idaho by Eric Estrada. I thought it was a joke or something so I gave him some crap. He told me to get out of the car then he noticed I was carrying.  He drew down on me and I joked about how his gun looked really realistic and as I reached for it he shot me.”

”Seriously? You got shot by Ponch?”

”Yep, he shot me, called for an ambulance and backup. He read me my rights and told me to be quiet until the paramedics arrived.”

”How many drinks have you had buddy?”

”None. I don’t drink any more.”

”Ha! You obviously don’t drink any less either.”

Then my new acquaintance walks off to tell everyone what a nut job I am.

:lol:

34 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Being a motorcycle cop in Idaho, at his age, seems a punishment rather than a reward.

I’ll bet he was like a public liaison officer or something.

10 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

I’ll bet he was like a public liaison officer or something.

From Wiki:

Estrada became a reserve police officer for the Muncie (Indiana) Police Department. From there, Estrada moved to Virginia, where he was an I.C.A.C. (Internet Crimes Against Children) investigator for eight years in Bedford County, Virginia.[14][15] As of July 1, 2016, he was a reserve police officer in St. Anthony, Idaho. In the course of his duties, Estrada has been filmed patrolling on a police motorcycle.[16]

LL

When he was on "Walker Texas Ranger", Chuck Norris was actually made an Auxiliary Texas Ranger, or something of the sort. They showed video of him actually participating in a raid, (might have been a training exercise), but eventually decided that his presence might turn out to be a distraction on one.

15 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

From Wiki:

Estrada became a reserve police officer for the Muncie (Indiana) Police Department. From there, Estrada moved to Virginia, where he was an I.C.A.C. (Internet Crimes Against Children) investigator for eight years in Bedford County, Virginia.[14][15] As of July 1, 2016, he was a reserve police officer in St. Anthony, Idaho. In the course of his duties, Estrada has been filmed patrolling on a police motorcycle.[16]

LL

Estrada started out on a "reality show".  "Armed and Famous". The show got stupid real quick, but he apparently took it seriously. 

The series follows five celebrities as they train to become reserve police officers for the Muncie Police Department in Muncie, Indiana, followed by graduation. After that, the celebrities will go on patrol with the same training officers who traditionally ride with new officers.[1][2]

The series stars Erik Estrada, La Toya Jackson, Jack Osbourne, Trish Stratus, and Jason Acuña (a.k.a. "Wee Man" on Jackass). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_%26_Famous

Estrada's finest "cop" role was undoubtedly as DEA Agen Carlos Seguin, in....  :rolleyes:

Chupacabra vs The Alamo~!!  :lol:

Archived