SASS Wire Forum

Slippery Bullets

Three Gun Cole

I shot a lot of Slippery Bullets...not in 105 grain, but 125 grain .38's.  I love them.  They shoot great in our Vaqueros.   SB

I've had no issues with his bullets. The coating and sizing are very consistent as well as weight. My only slight issue is his 45 rnfp profile isn't like the typical. Slippery and his daughters are great Pards and supporters of CAS.

Edited by Eyesa Horg

30 minutes ago, Scrub Oak Willie 53737 said:

Just got another 4K from him , no problems. Zombie Green:D

Willie

I got 1000 of the 125 38’s in Zombie green and apparently they are working, we haven’t had any Zombies at the Range since I got them!

Randy

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I have ordered so many from Dave that I feel like we have a personal relationship.  Ask him a question and he gets right back to you.

I have shot many of his 44-40s with black powder and even more of the 125s 38 Specials with smokeless.  I also load the 38 Specials for other pards.  I have had no complaints.

Dave also makes a deep lubed round for black powder.

I used to order from GA Arms until they had a fire.  Then I started to reload again after seven years.  I tried several different vendors, then settled on Slippery Bullets and have continued to order these bullets.  Plus, Dave has the best Shipping Cost around.  He makes his money on his product, not outrageous shipping charges.

I just received 3,000 38 Specials and have 2,000 more 44-40s on order.

Edited by Frontier Lone Rider
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I got 1000 of the 125 38’s in Zombie green and apparently they are working, we haven’t had any Zombies at the Range since I got them!

Randy

I ordered 2,000 Zombie Green 158 grain for my 357.  They load really smooth and yes, no Zombies here as yet.

• Haha 1

I have shot his red coated 44-40's bullets, have not had a problem with them. Great person to do business with.

13 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Randy

Yeah but we all know zombies are afraid of chicken feet so it might not be only the green bullets! :lol:

Kajun

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Yeah but we all know zombies are afraid of chicken feet so it might not be only the green bullets! :lol:

Kajun

I shot them today and didn’t see any Zombies and TW wasn’t there so there weren’t any new chicken feet there, it must be the bullets.

Randy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I shot a match with him and he's a super nice guy!  His whole family shoots SASS.  If you order 500 or more before March 1 you will be entered into a drawing for a nice Dillon press.  I placed my order for 1,000 last night!

Edited by Tall John
spelling error
  • Like 2

I ordered 1000 of them a couple months ago. haven't shot any yet but they look and feel like any other I've used. Plus his price is excellent for 38s. cant beat the shipping either. its free if you order 1000 or more at a time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...