SASS Wire Forum

Shot shell component vendors

Shagnasty Pete

I make and sell #7.5 shot. Screened for size, tumbled and graphited, ready for use. #65 shipped with insurance and tracking $150. Delivered to shoots, EOT, Landrun, SW Regional, Ok State or pickup in OKC, #25 for $50. 

Fox

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

I make and sell #7.5 shot. Screened for size, tumbled and graphited, ready for use. #65 shipped with insurance and tracking $150. Delivered to shoots, EOT, Landrun, SW Regional, Ok State or pickup in OKC, #25 for $50. 

Fox

Shooting Fox is an excellent pard to do business with and makes really good shot!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ballistic products inc, Natchez shooting supply, Powder Valley, Midsouth Shooting supply, Graf and Sons are a few I check to find shotshell reloading components.  As mentioned above Recob's target shop is another resource. 

You can often pick up once-fired Gun Club hulls at clays ranges for free.  At CAS matches some shooters who do not reload might hand you once-fired AA hulls.  Once-fired STS and Nitro hulls can be bought on online auction sites.  Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse often have shot and wads.  Wads are light and can be ordered online.  Hodgdon's Perfect Pattern and Alliant's Extra-Lite are two powders particularly suited for light loads though other fast-burning powder will work.  Check Alliant's and Hodgdon's online reloading sites for 3/4 oz and 7/8 or loads.  I load 7/8 oz of shot with the minimum amount of Extra-Lite recommended.  Some load a grain or two less of powder.  Just look for loads using Cheddite primers for they are the most available currently.

I'll be shooting Shootin Foxes shot at EOT in a few weeks.  It knock plates down just fine.

2nd for balistic products - ive been buying my bits from them since i started , they are not only helpful but prompt in their delivery as well as having lots of choices , when you call them you get a person - i like that , that person is knowledgeable and helpful in my experience , ill always buy my shotgun stuff from them , 

• Like 1

Welcome Shagnasty Pete to the best game and folks goin! Hang in for the addiction! It's pretty much the most fun you have with your pants on!:lol:

5a2a989e95497_SASSWelcome.JPG.ed5045d9abb98d8837093843c187d2e5.JPG

• Thanks 1