SASS Wire Forum

Colt Python 357 Magnum 4.25in Stainless Steel Revolver - 6 Rounds - Satin Finish

Hashknife Cowboy

Colt Python 357 Magnum 4.25in Stainless Steel Revolver - 6 Rounds  - Satin Finish - $1279.99

Anyone seen one of these?

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/handguns/colt-python-357-magnum-425in-stainless-steel-revolver-6-rounds/p/1857054

image.thumb.png.3756fc0b4536be69c9adcbc5f68f4c47.png

Hashknife, go to "Gallery of Guns" website.  Follow links and enter your zip code and search area in miles.  If nothing pops up change your zip code to 86323.

Tombstone Tactical in Chino Valley says they will get it for you for $1253.11  OUT THE DOOR.  

Or, just call them.  Hope this helps. 

Click on the link and go to the close up photo of the gun’s barrel, front part of the frame, and half the trigger guard.  Zoom in just front of the trigger guard and tell me what the grid of random squares is.  It resembles a QR code but without as many squares.

Thoughts bout what it is?

10 hours ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

Colt Python 357 Magnum 4.25in Stainless Steel Revolver - 6 Rounds  - Satin Finish - $1279.99

Anyone seen one of these?

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/handguns/colt-python-357-magnum-425in-stainless-steel-revolver-6-rounds/p/1857054

image.thumb.png.3756fc0b4536be69c9adcbc5f68f4c47.png

Good price for an original production Python -- and a great gun.  If it's a new production gun, I have no experience with prices or quality. 

I handled a 4" Python YEARS BACK, before they stopped production a couple decades ago (don't know

the exact year).    A Secret Service agent friend of mine owned it.  Indeed, it was nice.

But, I am unaware of the new production Pythons being anything other than shiny stainless.

We don't hear much from Six Gun Shorty on the Wire much, but if he sees this Thread, I'm sure

he would be able to share 'facts' about it.   I always enjoyed his 'Colt' knowledge.

..........Widder

14 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Click on the link and go to the close up photo of the gun’s barrel, front part of the frame, and half the trigger guard.  Zoom in just front of the trigger guard and tell me what the grid of random squares is.  It resembles a QR code but without as many squares.

Digital serial number maybe? For tracking during production?

They are beautiful revolvers. I often think of getting one but it’s too large for concealed carry so it’d be a range gun and that’s a high price for a range gun.  I thought of getting the 22 version king cobra which looks like the python but again it’d be a range gun

On 12/23/2023 at 9:39 PM, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

It is a QR code, mine has one.

Archived