SASS Wire Forum

How much do they really support them

Trigger Mike

I see massive amounts of people protesting in favor of one country or another that are at war.  If these many people truly support the side they are beating people up for, why don’t they get on a plane and fly over there and volunteer to help them fight and really make a difference.  

Most of these people are anti-establishment noise that is the negative side of freedoms gained in wars in 1775-1783 and 1812-1814.

They are not gonna go and fight, move to Canada, or add anything positive for society.  They tend to either grow up or simmer away to naught in their anger.

What You mean , Taking a selfie of another countries Flag  flaying on US soil and changing your Profile pic dont Help , I am shocked :o

I have said it for along time stop the social media propaganda .  I dont give a crap who you support , get your double wide butt on a plane and go there grab a rifle and help otherwise sit the hell down and hush 
 I might Back a certain country But not a damn dime from USA to support you . That right there would stop alot of BS  Get your own butt out of that situation , If I start crap not one person comes to save me 

So like Ukraine - Russia , Palestine - Israel  , Dont care let me grab a beer and watch them become New Chernobyl .  

all these useful idiots are looking to be relevant in their social media world , they have no real clue what they support and dont want to think it thru they just jump right in with those that instigate these things - often foreigners sent here for just that purpose , 

im all for sending any non citizen involved back to their country of origin 

7 hours ago, Tom Bullweed said:

Most of these people are anti-establishment noise that is the negative side of freedoms gained in wars in 1775-1783 and 1812-1814.

They are not gonna go and fight, move to Canada, or add anything positive for society.  They tend to either grow up or simmer away to naught in their anger.

Gee! Thanks!

We REALLY need more of those kind s of "Canadians"!

12 hours ago, Tom Bullweed said:

And some have even been elected and some sit as judges of courts.

Archived