Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/5/2023 at 9:25 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

wtf-12.jpg

I performed a "Dig-Safe" in the town to north of me to replace a storm drain and culvert. The last cable I located and mark was a trunk line fiber cable. It literally went thru the middle of the storm basin. Unbelievable!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I performed a "Dig-Safe" in the town to north of me to replace a storm drain and culvert. The last cable I located and mark was a trunk line fiber cable. It literally went thru the middle of the storm basin. Unbelievable!!!

Common occurrence here. The gas company has pushed "Trenchless" gas lines through sewer, water and even buried hydro lines (..Interesting when that happens!

Sewer cleaning and hydro cutters have regularly cut through low pressure gas lines that had been pushed through the sewer pipes.

We even had an unmarked, unrecorded HPLNG line cut when the cutters tried to clear a blockage in a major sewer.

THAT was really scary, but it would have been instant urban renewal for a few blocks of Ottawa.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I wonder what that picture is supposed to be about - why it was drawn?

The caption is in English, but in fine print it is also in French. The guy in uniform appears to be carrying a Russian rifle, and the uniform looks to me to be Russian also. The guy with flowers is dressed like he attends Eton, so I assume he is supposed to be British.

??????:huh::wacko:

Guest BigBelle
On 5/9/2023 at 8:18 PM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

My wife sent me this in a text: :lol:

Attachment.thumb.jpeg.b9a05f557b41596b578e087e5f6817bb.jpeg

God knew what he was doing.

The last McDonald's in Iceland closed in 2009. Feast your eyes on the final cheeseburger sold in the country, which has been preserved and lying in state for the past decade:

Fascinating Finds And Photos (22 pics)

• Haha 2