SASS Wire Forum

Stupid FB Algorithm!

Subdeacon Joe

Zeus with a hulahoop!   I posted a comment on one of those stupid "how to defend yourself" videos that's guaranteed to get you seriously injured if you try it.  I gave a reasonable suggestion involving use of feet against various body parts.

Almost instantly I got restricted.

For posting about self defense on a self defense thread.

FB morons.

Screenshot_20230422-134352.thumb.png.4daf82f4191691f391654cc1c38c4b26.png

Screenshot_20230422-134601.thumb.png.9a3307da7e263fcfb90254b02b1f34b1.png

Maybe you should have added “when running away”. As in running over top of them. :D

Amazon reprimanded me for a review I made that offended some d-bag. I used the terms “round butt” and “square butt” regarding S&W grip panels. :blink: I am such a bad, bad man! You are too Joe. ;)

Otto must die…

I must proofread…

“We understand that mistakes happen, so we didn't restrict your account”

What passive aggressive horse crap. 

My last stint in FB jail was 30 days.
I posted a nice meme I did in Photoshop with Hillary Clinton on the way to the gallows.
I titled it "Change of Plans"

After that, closed my personal and business accounts and left FB on my own terms, and not on theirs.
And never looked back.

12 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

You have facebook?

Yep.  A lot of stuff that I post here is stuff I found on FB.   Stuff about the opening of the plains and the west, WWI, WWII, MoH recipients, aircraft, memes.  

14 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep.  A lot of stuff that I post here is stuff I found on FB.   Stuff about the opening of the plains and the west, WWI, WWII, MoH recipients, aircraft, memes.  

Also lots of gun groups including SASS, S&W, Colt, just about all the gun companies! Lots of stuff on Facebook!!

I recently drew 30 days for reposting a Gary Larson Far Side cartoon I found on facebook.  The account that originally posted it wasnt censored in any way.  

I was prohibited from making calls, selling or going live for 30 days.  All activities I dont do anyway.

I got a 7 day suspension for answering a question about a friend of mine that had bats in his garage. Some suggested a shotgun and he said "No too messy" I said, "How about a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun, I got one if you want to borrow it!

BOOOM!!!! 7 days in FB jail!!:angry:

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Guess I'm glad I don't do FB.

There’s actually a lot of good stuff on there. Gun groups, SASS etc. it’s all about who and what groups you follow. It’s also great to keep up with family snd friends that live far away. 

Archived