SASS Wire Forum

Federal spp get it now

Buckshot Bob

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00129gm100m/gold-medal-small-pistol-match-primer-number-gm100m-(1000-count)?trk_msg=G4JM0FR1LCTK7AGMTTIMB2VRR4&trk_contact=DACUDJLCAAMMDIT0JO71AVJR3C&trk_module=tra&trk_sid=MC3B4E4DHIU51HR0EODAKPQ5Q0&trk_link=KUT08TQA0E941CDQ4BD1EFIQ2S

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00129gm100m/gold-medal-small-pistol-match-primer-number-gm100m-(1000-count)?trk_msg=G4JM0FR1LCTK7AGMTTIMB2VRR4&trk_contact=DACUDJLCAAMMDIT0JO71AVJR3C&trk_module=tra&trk_sid=MC3B4E4DHIU51HR0EODAKPQ5Q0&trk_link=KUT08TQA0E941CDQ4BD1EFIQ2S

D>>>AA>>NN>>GG......my workplace restricts access to the site, AAARRGGGHHH!!!:(

1 hour ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Geeeze...blame Imis!!!:D:rolleyes::P

I just might :P they showed in stock when I clicked the link but by the time I registered for an account they were gone lol. But $100+ (after hazmat and shipping) for 1000 was a bit steep for me anyways. 

The standard SPP showed no stock but I got Match SPP, cost a little more worth it. and to quote a young one who was my neighbor many years ago

NOT MY FAULT

Imis 

Midway had some last week... Brownells had some yesterday that were available for at least an hour... MSS had them today... Maybe they'll be be more readily available soon. 

Primers are coming in again.  I picked up 2k federal and 2 k cci mag today for 40 a thousand

25 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

Primers are coming in again.  I picked up 2k federal and 2 k cci mag today for 40 a thousand

I want to know who your Godfather is.

:lol:

1 hour ago, evil dogooder said:

I didn't get that lucky but I just found 1k of federal 155 LMP at a random bass pro near Benton, AR. Paid way to much but that's another 3 months worth of matches. 

2 hours ago, Waimea said:

I want to know who your Godfather is.

:lol:

I dont know if you have them where you are but it's the local farm supply store.  Runnings

Archived