SASS Wire Forum

A meme got me in trouble

Trigger Mike

Today my wife was slightly animated about something and as she raised her voice I was reminded of the meme on the meme thread about putting a towel on her shoulder and telling her she was "super angry ".  

As I thought about it,  I started laughing and laughing really hard.  She began to look at me like I has lost my mind.  I told her what I was thinking about, which didn't help really.   

She said " but I'm not really angry ".  

It worked out but I need to have a towel handy.  

If a woman is angry, just throw chocolate...

Her name is hope and in church the other day we sang "whispering hope" so.i told her next time she started yelling I'd remind her of that song.  

A few days later she was yelling about something so I said "342" which is the number of.the song in our song book.  She got.louder instead of whispering.  Odd.

TM, I told my wife about your posts here and she laughed. She thought the song reference was especially funny, but then followed up with “Don’t you try that.” then she laughed. I told her “No, I won’t. Besides there aren’t any songs called ‘Whispering Mary.” Her name is Mary. She love-tapped me on the shoulder. :lol:

1 hour ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

There are two theories on how to win an argument with a woman.

Neither work...

My two ex-wives will agree with that!:P

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned 

I get away with stuff like that sometimes because she tells me there is no point putting him in the dog house because he refuses to go.  

Plus, when she had cancer and went into medepause overdrive according to the dr and she argued most days from 4 to midnight and some days all day, I've become immune to her anger.  Numb may be a better word.  She is better now.   Plus back then she'd ask for a divorce and I'd say no but she never took steps to get one, so maybe I'll be ok.  

Archived