SASS Wire Forum

Utah Bob #35998

And now I find out two of my passwords were compromised and we got a letter from our doctor that said he is moving out of the area. :angry::(

I saw a commercial a few minutes ago where a guy was drinking something (I’m guessing it was coffee) with a sorrowful look on his face. The camera panned to the cup and revealed “2020” with five outlines of stars below it. Only one of them was filled in and it was black!!!  :o :lol: <_<

1 hour ago, Muleshoe Bill SASS #67022 said:

Just for perspective

dragons.jpg

I lived through the Mayan predicted end of the world in 2012. Dragons ain’t nuthin. :P

And here's something to look forward to for next year: I think that "The Road Warrior" may have taken place in 2021...

13 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

And here's something to look forward to for next year: I think that "The Road Warrior" may have taken place in 2021...

Ye tho I walk through the valley of the Shadow and death I fear no evil for the rod comforts me.

Rooster : 2021

Had a hard enough time finding a doc when we moved here! :angry:

Price of country living. When I first moved here still had to make a 220 mile round trip. On VA now and cut down to 80 mile round trip.

4 hours ago, Rooster Ron Wayne said:

Ye tho I walk through the valley of the Shadow and death I fear no evil for the rod comforts me.

Rooster : 2021

Yea though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley... :D 

1 minute ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

Yea though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley... :D 

and I carry JMB’s perfect weapon 

2 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

and I carry JMB’s perfect weapon 

True that! And its presence is quite comforting! :D 

3 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

Yea though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley..

I worked a needlepoint for Petey decades ago.

Archived