SASS Wire Forum

New vaccuumm really sucks

Chili Ron

Howdy,

I saw this prize on one of the game shows.

Bissell hand car vac for about 60.

I shopped several stores and they had everything but....

So fire up the cornfuzer and amazon dropped it on my front step yesterday.

Wow does this thing work.  All sorts of fancy attachments.

Eight hours to charge.  

Its small but wow does it ever pick up anything that aint nailed down.

they also have a similar pet vac if you have a pet....

Any body got a dirty car??

Best

CR

Bissell has a great household vac called the "Pet Hair Eraser".  Worked quite well.  We don't have any carpeting in this house so it sits idle.  I will have to check out the car vac.  Thanks.

We bought a Hoover “React” battery powered mini-vac. It has the carpet bar(?) attachment with rotating brush and other attachments. We really like it. 
On one battery charge I can literally vacuum the whole house. Amazing. 

Just now, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Why would one want to Vacuum their pet  :D

I want to watch....but from a distance.

I bought a new Kirby Avilir system with all the bells and whistles, even a carpet shampoo fixture.  I got it unused for a vastly reduced price.  It has been used maybe ten times in the four years I've had it.

It's huge, heavy, complicated, and generally useless for my purposes...and it takes up a lot of room in my front closet.  Anyone want to buy it? (You'd have to come get it because I'm not going to ship nor deliver the damn thing.)  :o  :P

47 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Why would one want to Vacuum their pet  :D

If the flea powder/flea collar/flea soap does not work (and I have been in this predicament) I have thought about vacuuming the dog. I tried with three different dogs and none of them appreciated the noise or the suction, but if they would put up with it, it seems like an excellent way to get rid of the fleas.

Worthless Worthless.jpg.fad7552d304c3e3716e68e5fcd49c86f.jpg sheds. Boy howdy, does she shed. I can take a slicker comb and comb her for 20-30 minutes. Get enough hair out of her to build another dog. And she still sheds.

I thought about running her up and down with the Shop-Vac. Don't know if it would get rid of the loose hair, but it seems like it would be worth a try.

Unfortunately she does not agree with my thoughts, and when the vacuum cleaner gets turned on she immediately goes to another room.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

WOW!!! Look at the ears on that first cat.  Gorgeous and exactly the way I envision the perfect cat's ears.

That little tuft of hair sticking out of the points - suppose there's some lynx in that cat's ancestry?

Archived