Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Recommended Posts

Lets see..... the bounty on me is now officially at $300, with a challenge from Tombstone to Krazy that

could possible reach much higher.

 

And now,  it is rumored that Red Knee has secretly hired EVIL Dogooder to drift down the trail

and create a bigger posse to hunt me down (all for a great cause).

 

I sure hope my broke arm heals well within the next couple weeks or I might be in big trouble!  :o

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never known the Krazy one to be speechless. Maybe he has finger cramps or something.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,I think it will work out .  Add me to the list. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I have never known the Krazy one to be speechless. Maybe he has finger cramps or something.

We just got a new puppy and I am the "chosen one."  That means I am the one who gets up at 4:30-5:00am to answer the whining puppy in the crate and tend to things.  I'm tired.  Also I'm getting the trailer packed to leave for the SC state match tomorrow morning.  So by chance I came by here and wiped the sleep out of my eyes and came back across this thread.  I don't have finger cramps, I just need some sleep!

 

Ok TT, you've shamed me into $50, I'll get with Ophelia and Max and give them the money at Riverbend next week.  I want's my money's worth, I wanna see Red Knee go down on his knees and admit that Widder put a TN whuppin' on him like I know he will.  In case that outcome doesn't happen I'm gonna come looking fer Widder, gonne wrap up his trusty side match 97 up wif a little sumpthin' I got from Marie Laveau last year.  You can bet it'll not only be a Jiffy, it'll be plumb voodoolicious! :ph34r:

 

Krazy "the tired one" Kajjun

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Kajjun, I will gladly match your $50 on the bounty.  I think I read where you were not going to be able to make our State this year. You will be missed...at least a little bit. Safe travels.

 

I love a new puppy, but like you, I am the one responsible at night and for the house breaking of the little critter. Nothing like puppy breath though.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ewwwww, the Bounty is now $400.

 

Look what you've created,  Red Knee.

Now you got somebody from Georgia getting in on it.   I'm getting attacked from all sides.

I'm beginning to understand what Custer felt like at LBH..... :o

 

Sure hope my hurt elbow heals in time.   I'd hate for you to whoop up on me while I'm

handicapped.   

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVIL,

if you got any questions, give me a shout.   

 

865 / 696-1996

 

Plan on having atleast ONE good meal with us on either Wednesday or Thursday evening, or both.

 

Red Knee and I both plan to be there on Wednesday evening, and along with TN Williams, we plan

to spend some of TN Williams money and eat out at a good ole eating spot.

And for sure, I'll treat you to the Bell Buckle.

 

I know Papa Dave is making Posse assignments.   If you want to be on a Posse with Me and Red Knee,

try to request it with Papa Dave.

 

Safe travels.

 

..........Widder

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

EVIL,

if you got any questions, give me a shout.   

 

865 / 696-1996

 

Plan on having atleast ONE good meal with us on either Wednesday or Thursday evening, or both.

 

Red Knee and I both plan to be there on Wednesday evening, and along with TN Williams, we plan

to spend some of TN Williams money and eat out at a good ole eating spot.

And for sure, I'll treat you to the Bell Buckle.

 

I know Papa Dave is making Posse assignments.   If you want to be on a Posse with Me and Red Knee,

try to request it with Papa Dave.

 

Safe travels.

 

..........Widder

 

Ole TN Williams might’n still be a little short...what with all the money he had to lay down for them voodoo trinkets at TMM last month! :lol:

 

Kajun

Edited by Krazy Kajun
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

ewwwww, the Bounty is now $400.

 

Look what you've created,  Red Knee.

Now you got somebody from Georgia getting in on it.   I'm getting attacked from all sides.

I'm beginning to understand what Custer felt like at LBH..... :o

 

Sure hope my hurt elbow heals in time.   I'd hate for you to whoop up on me while I'm

handicapped.   

 

..........Widder

 

Widder

 

I will Add $50 to the Bounty but I am putting my Bounty on Red Knee to lose to You .  Lets see who else will support you?  (Billy you out there)

 

B.E.D.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Ole TN Williams might’n still be a little short...what with all the money he had to lay down for them voodoo trinkets at TMM last month! :lol:

 

Kajun

 

I was thinking that Red Knee should try to collect from TN Williams early in the morning because

the local DQ's usually open around 11:00.

:lol:

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B.E.D:

 

Thanks for the support.   Ya know that your post is gonna pump up Red Knee.

He don't need much to get him all pumped up when it comes to 97 speed competition.

 

And think about this..... he ain't traveling all the way from OKLAHOMA just to be 'part' of the show.

He's planning to be 'The Show'.    

But I ain't gonna hand it over.  He's gonna have to earn it.

 

The Enchantress is chompin at the bits to get back on the firing line..... ;)

regardless of how bad my Osgoodslatters is acting up..

 

..........Widder

 

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang.....

 

Blue Eyed Drifter.......ouch!!

 

Krazy Kajun......double ouch!!

 

Geeeezzzz.....if my dog turns on me, only one I'll have on my side will be me and I'm not about to bet on me.....I could possibly, by some small happenstance, lose and never be able to forgive myself for supporting me.

 

Oh my!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Randy

 

The 2019 Pinkies are About Ready to Head to Tennessee.    So come Everybody Lets See More Pink this Year !!!!!! 

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Dang.....

 

Blue Eyed Drifter.......ouch!!

 

Krazy Kajun......double ouch!!

 

Geeeezzzz.....if my dog turns on me, only one I'll have on my side will be me and I'm not about to bet on me.....I could possibly, by some small happenstance, lose and never be able to forgive myself for supporting me.

 

Oh my!!!

 

Well Ole Buddy, just look at the bright side of it all......... you're helping raise some good funds

for a super worthy cause.    And remember, to help make you feel better, I'm bringing

you a nice bucket of shells for you compete with, along with some of my special lube.

 

Now, how much better can that be?

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

EVIL,

if you got any questions, give me a shout.   

 

865 / 696-1996

 

Plan on having atleast ONE good meal with us on either Wednesday or Thursday evening, or both.

 

Red Knee and I both plan to be there on Wednesday evening, and along with TN Williams, we plan

to spend some of TN Williams money and eat out at a good ole eating spot.

And for sure, I'll treat you to the Bell Buckle.

 

I know Papa Dave is making Posse assignments.   If you want to be on a Posse with Me and Red Knee,

try to request it with Papa Dave.

 

Safe travels.

 

..........Widder

 

I won't be there wed, leaving right after work and driving through the night.   It's a 17 hr drive

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

B.E.D:

 

Thanks for the support.   Ya know that your post is gonna pump up Red Knee.

He don't need much to get him all pumped up when it comes to 97 speed competition.

 

And think about this..... he ain't traveling all the way from OKLAHOMA just to be 'part' of the show.

He's planning to be 'The Show'.    

But I ain't gonna hand it over.  He's gonna have to earn it.

 

The Enchantress is chompin at the bits to get back on the firing line..... ;)

regardless of how bad my Osgoodslatters is acting up..

 

..........Widder

 

Just shoot a good one first and I'll work up a snow dance for when red knee is shooting. A sudden 50 degree temp drop should help out

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished readin' an email from someone who will be shooting against me in the 97 side match......he claimed he hit 6 knockdowns in 4.48......4 knockdowns in just under 3 seconds....helluva good job for a guy with a "broken arm":)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like 'WE' are in trouble.  

 

The only emails I ever get is from TN Williams wanting some of this Cherry Pie the Bunkhouse Boss

made me today..... ;)

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I got to say about it is...

It's just lucky I'm not headed out to Tennessee with my 97.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because I think that would be a long way to go just to get whupped up on by everyone else. 

But I can eat Dairy Queen with the best of them.

 

I'm going to make out there soon tho.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Knee said:

Just finished readin' an email from someone who will be shooting against me in the 97 side match......he claimed he hit 6 knockdowns in 4.48......4 knockdowns in just under 3 seconds....helluva good job for a guy with a "broken arm":)

Heck that's not hard,  you can beat him..  If I fishtail just right I can take out all 6 in under a second...  all it takes is a little body work to the fender to be right as rain again

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

All I got to say about it is...

It's just lucky I'm not headed out to Tennessee with my 97.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because I think that would be a long way to go just to get whupped up on by everyone else. 

But I can eat Dairy Queen with the best of them.

 

I'm going to make out there soon tho.

I'm heading 17 hours after a ten hour shift just to be whooped up on by those guys so join the club. 

 

 Im happy when I break under a second a shot with a 97.  Those guys are amazing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Randy

 

The 2019 Pinkies are About Ready to Head to Tennessee.    So come Everybody Lets See More Pink this Year !!!!!! 

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

Those are cool, you may be the one winning this year and taking one back home with you. Thanks for all you do to promote this. It will be tough to match last years amount.

 

Thanks Again.

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey JEDI Creeker,

 

TN Williams said that if you dare challenge him to a DQ contest, you better get Mark Zuckerberg (Suckerberg)

to put up a big bounty cause NO BODY is gonna get the best of him at DQ.

 

HEY RED KNEE:  if you're gonna collect that $50 from TN Williams, you better catch him early in the 

morning hours because DQ opens up at 11:00, and he won't have much of his daily allowance left

after that..... :lol::lol:

 

..........Widder

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well you boys seem to have the 97 competition covered, lets bump this one up a notch

Lets move up to Randy St Eagles stage. We are cutting a rope/string.

So here is how it will go. Anyone who can cut the rope Outlaw style, I will toss in a C note. 

From the draw, from the hip. Don't care how many time you try. From the holster, draw, shoot, re-holster draw, shoot. Cut the rope and Tombstone is out a C note.

Elbow bent, no sights. I have only done it once in "many a many". Would love to give it up to know it was done again.

Randy will keep you honest or as honest as an Outlaw can me.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

I'm heading 17 hours after a ten hour shift just to be whooped up on by those guys so join the club. 

 

 Im happy when I break under a second a shot with a 97.  Those guys are amazing

 

For the record, I was timing Red Knee a couple years ago at the TN State when he whipped out

a sub 2.50 for his first 4 shots.    Started with SG in hand, other hand NOT touching shells.

He's a burner.   

 

..........Widder

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Lets see..... the bounty on me is now officially at $300, with a challenge from Tombstone to Krazy that

could possible reach much higher.

 

And now,  it is rumored that Red Knee has secretly hired EVIL Dogooder to drift down the trail

and create a bigger posse to hunt me down (all for a great cause).

 

I sure hope my broke arm heals well within the next couple weeks or I might be in big trouble!  :o

 

..........Widder

 

I dont know if I can round up a bigger posse, most people don't like me let alone listen to me,   but I have been know to break a few arms and guns..  either way the crowd should be larger. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Well you boys seem to have the 97 competition covered, lets bump this one up a notch

Lets move up to Randy St Eagles stage. We are cutting a rope/string.

So here is how it will go. Anyone who can cut the rope Outlaw style, I will toss in a C note. 

From the draw, from the hip. Don't care how many time you try. From the holster, draw, shoot, re-holster draw, shoot. Cut the rope and Tombstone is out a C note.

Elbow bent, no sights. I have only done it once in "many a many". Would love to give it up to know it was done again.

Randy will keep you honest or as honest as an Outlaw can me.

Thanks, I saw Unpleasant try it and nicked the rope but didn't cut it. I'll try to keep my eye on it as much as I can. I may even try it myself

 

Randy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Well you boys seem to have the 97 competition covered, lets bump this one up a notch

Lets move up to Randy St Eagles stage. We are cutting a rope/string.

So here is how it will go. Anyone who can cut the rope Outlaw style, I will toss in a C note. 

From the draw, from the hip. Don't care how many time you try. From the holster, draw, shoot, re-holster draw, shoot. Cut the rope and Tombstone is out a C note.

Elbow bent, no sights. I have only done it once in "many a many". Would love to give it up to know it was done again.

Randy will keep you honest or as honest as an Outlaw can me.

If I get the in time count me in. I've been playing around with outlaw. Im not sure I can cut a string but a 2x4 in the back yard sure calls me sir

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

For the record, I was timing Red Knee a couple years ago at the TN State when he whipped out

a sub 2.50 for his first 4 shots.    Started with SG in hand, other hand NOT touching shells.

He's a burner.   

 

..........Widder

 

 

My best ever was 6 in 4.67 but that was with my steoger.  Grace with a 97 eludes me

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Well,I think it will work out .  Add me to the list. 

Evil, glad to hear you'll be able to make it. Thursday night they'll be a Chili Cook-off at the range and plenty of good places to eat if you don't want to stay on the range that long. I'm sure Widder, Red Knee, Slater and Tennessee Williams will make sure you're well fed.

 

I'll be proud to meet you.

Randy

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

If I get the in time count me in. I've been playing around with outlaw. Im not sure I can cut a string but a 2x4 in the back yard sure calls me sir

Evil, it's a 1/4" rope and it's only 30' away.

 

Randy

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, evil dogooder said:

My best ever was 6 in 4.67 but that was with my steoger.  Grace with a 97 eludes me

 

That's smokin.   Just one question:   Was it hard to break open the SG and eject the

empty hulls while the shot and wad from your previous shots were still in the barrels?  :o

 

..........Widder

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Widder talks a tough talk with a 97 (and backs it up)......BUT is he tough enough to wear pink.....??????

 

I'll throw in another $50 bucks just to see Widder in pink.

 

So, Widder how tough are ya?????

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Ole TN Williams might’n still be a little short...what with all the money he had to lay down for them voodoo trinkets at TMM last month! :lol:

 

Kajun

Them was home made from up in the hills. 

 

 

 

 

 

Of china

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.