SASS Wire Forum

Pioneer Gun Works is Looking for a Tester of a new Miroku Part

John Boy

We are currently looking into making a NEW part for the Winchester Miroku rifles!

As you all know, we have "discontinued" the production of the Short Stroke Kits for this gun, due to quality control and compatibility issues. However, we will be re-producing the firing pin extensions, as well as designing a NEW part for the Winchesters. 

Here's where YOU come in!

If you are a cowboy shooter and have a Winchester Miroku 1873, we are looking for YOU to consider allowing us to use your rifle for some R&D on our new part design! 

Please read the qualifications carefully:

1: MUST allow us to use your rifle for several months. Your rifle will be in good hands, will only EVER be handled by staff members, and MAY be used for test firing to assess proper usage of the new part.

2: You will NOT be payed for your participation! Shipping of your firearm will be totally on you, but here's the best part! Once design, installation and proper testing has been established to the point of a finished product, you get to KEEP a finalized run of the part when it is ready as payment for allowing us to use your rifle for R&D!

3: Your rifle MUST be in working condition, be clean of fouling, dirt and common usage dirt, and be an 1873 model (for ease of testing) The part will be compatible for the 1873 AND 66 models!

Please email us at willshootem@pioneergunworks.com will ALL inquires on this!

Guest Texas jack Black SASS#9362

What if the new part is a spring? I find this a strange request.

:FlagAm:

On 6/21/2019 at 2:37 PM, John Boy said:

We are currently looking into making a NEW part for the Winchester Miroku rifles!

> snip <

Just curious ... Is this information from a Pioneer Gunworks newsletter you received ... or are  you an employee etc ... ??

It says "We" ... so I was just wondering if "you" are Pioneer Gunworks?? 

Just send your rifle ,you pay shipping and you get to keep the new screw set we designed  Please, please send to the address in Nigeria listed below.:wacko:

Just curious ... Is this information from a Pioneer Gunworks newsletter you received ... or are  you an employee etc ... ??

Pete - I copied the words that was in an email to me from Pioneer

I would call and ask  .If someone with a Nigerian accent answers just hang up.;)

Archived