Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Now we teach them to steal


Red Cent

Recommended Posts

I don't see that working out. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Little Johnny would never forget the day I found out. He wouldn’t be able to sit down for a long long time. And, before you say “ then you’d go to jail” you should know that I wouldn’t care. He’d never do anything this stupid again...but then, I didn’t have a son. I had a daughter and she would never do something this stupid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with ya Pat. Neither my son or daughter would be so stupid. And if they were the neighbors would have been able to hear the crack on their rearend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Little Johnny would never forget the day I found out. He wouldn’t be able to sit down for a long long time. And, before you say “ then you’d go to jail” you should know that I wouldn’t care. He’d never do anything this stupid again...but then, I didn’t have a son. I had a daughter and she would never do something this stupid. 

 

5 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

I'm with ya Pat. Neither my son or daughter would be so stupid. And if they were the neighbors would have been able to hear the crack on their rearend.

 

Neither of my daughters would do something like that, but I wouldn't use corporal punishment. That'd be too easy on them. I'd explain what laws they broke, what felonies they committed, while calling law enforcement. They've been taught personal responsibility since they were old enough to understand. Scared of a firearm in the home? Let me know how scary juvenile detention is when I visit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DocWard said:

 

 

Neither of my daughters would do something like that, but I wouldn't use corporal punishment. That'd be too easy on them. I'd explain what laws they broke, what felonies they committed, while calling law enforcement. They've been taught personal responsibility since they were old enough to understand. Scared of a firearm in the home? Let me know how scary juvenile detention is when I visit.

Oh, you misunderstand a bit. I'd START with an a$$ whoopin then I'd speak of the issues. I would start with the kid then work my way up the ladder until I was probably thrown in jail. I'd be just a little, uh, peeved, at the folks that even put the idea in their heads and they would be well aware in very short order. But again, it would never happen in my home. My kids grew up knowing the rules and how much fun we can have while following those rules. Never had any worries in my home. Anybody that ever met Kaya knows that pretty quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

But again, it would never happen in my home. My kids grew up knowing the rules and how much fun we can have while following those rules. Never had any worries in my home. Anybody that ever met Kaya knows that pretty quick.

 

Same here. Of course, I just sat here thinking of a kid trying to get a QUARTER of the firearms out of the house unnoticed, into a school unnoticed... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it a crime to tell someone else to commit a crime?  Seems someone should be charged with accessory before the fact and put in jail, even four years after the act.

 

Might be some child endangerment issues here, too, not to mention putting the child's records in jeopardy for carrying a gun onto a campus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.