SASS Wire Forum

wyatt earp and the pool ball

Trigger Mike

It’s kind of like a heart punch. A shock to the system. Of course, in reality, not as dramatic as what is portrayed. It’s more of a stun than a shock. But I am sure with enough force one could suffer as Dutch mentioned.

6 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

Is it just me or does this sounds more like an Alpo question:P:D

I agree.

Master Tae (Alpo) to Caine (Trigger Mike):

"Grasshopper, you seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions."

7 hours ago, Major Crimes said:

Is it just me or does this sounds more like an Alpo question:P:D

No, there are no aliens, it's not in the future, he didn't read it in a spy thriller, and there was no peyote involved. 

Ok. Let's say while watching E.T. that Darth Vader is asking E. T. For the location of the bicycle and E.T. is trying to avoid the throat choke from across the room so he picks up a broken lightsaber and hits Darth in the chest, will he die? Will E.T. be shot with electrical shock by the emperor? Is it a felony?

We're talking about a scene in a movie. In the movies you can shoot locks off doors with handguns, blow up a building with a single hand grenade, cleanly knock people unconscious with a single karate chop, and fall from 100 feet and simply get up and dust yourself off. Therefore a pool ball can do pretty much anything to anybody if the director wants it to.

On 9/24/2018 at 8:34 AM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

I agree.

Master Tae (Alpo) to Caine (Trigger Mike):

"Grasshopper, you seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions."

And, when you can snatch the keyboard from his hands, we will all know true serenity.  ;);)

Archived