SASS Wire Forum

More 44-40 Bullets, Brass and Re-loading Stuff, Some 300 Blackout Re-Loading Stuff Still Available

Tinpan McGurk

Still thinning out my personal collection and I found some additional 44-40 brass, bullets  re-loading dies - some non-CAS 300 Blackout stuff  still available.

44-40 Reloading Stuff

SPF Another Box of 500 44-40 200 Gr. Round Nose Flat Point .4285 diameter $38.00 SHIPPED

SPF Lee Factory Crimp Die $9.00 shipped

SPF Lee  Reloading Dies - Three Die Set for 44-40 $21.00 Shipped

SPF Hornady #9 38-40 - 44-40 Shell Plate for Lock N Load Progressive Press $25.00 SHIPPED

SPF More Starline 44-40 Brass Unfired up to 495 rounds  18 cents per round (current Starline price is about 23 cents per round)

300 Blackout Reloading Stuff 

RCBS Regular Two Die set  Good for most 300 Blackout applications I like the RCBS dies because they are vented which helps to make sure that the case shoulders don't dent if they have a little excess lube them $40.00 Shipped

SPF Redding  Trim and Form Die - This die is used to form and trim .223 cases into .300 Blackout $25.00 SHIPPED

SPF Wilson 300 Blackout Case Length and Head-space Gauge $15.00 SHIPPED

Tinpan McGurk SASS# 82891

Hey Chile Ron sorry to confuse but I believe the forum is restricted to only one active topic per member so I keep using the same posting when I find more stuff to clear out.  I thought about going to 44-40 but never did so might as well clear it out rather than letting it sit in storage 

Tinpan McGurk

Tully,

How does $95.00 shipped sound?  I think best way to ship is USPS fixed rate box but I am not sure if they will all fit in the small box, might need the next size up.

Tinpan McGurk

15 minutes ago, Tinpan McGurk said:

Tully,

How does $95.00 shipped sound?  I think best way to ship is USPS fixed rate box but I am not sure if they will all fit in the small box, might need the next size up.

Tinpan McGurk

Sounds good. Let me know how you'd like the payment and where to send it. I'll PM my address.

Thanks,

Tully

Hello  Tinpan, 

I'll  take  the  3 die set  for   $21.

Was typing  when  Wolf  Tracker claimed  the  other .  

If you  find more ,  let me  know . 

Thanks  

Cowboy  Small  

Hey Cowboy Small,

Tried to PM you with info but it said you could not get messages.

PM me back for where to send the gold.

Regards,

Tinpan McGurk

I'll take the Lee factory crimp die and the Normandy shell plate. PM me your address and I'll get the money to you asap. 

Thanks, Larabee

Hornady shell plate, no Normandy!! That's in France !! Lol !!

Archived