SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha 2018

T-Bone SASS #36388

big news email is out,,,, we will resend the email to the one who have signed up.... Basic Big News !!!! Now a shooter can enter CAC 2018 in two different categories. Yep for an additional fee of $35.00 you can enter a different category and shoot on two different possies on two different waves. More details will be forwarded to the entrants of CAC as we get close to the deadline. Today we have 225 entries and the cut off is 300. Hope to see ya in Texas.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

big news email is out,,,, we will resend the email to the one who have signed up.... Basic Big News !!!! Now a shooter can enter CAC 2018 in two different categories. Yep for an additional fee of $35.00 you can enter a different category and shoot on two different possies on two different waves. More details will be forwarded to the entrants of CAC as we get close to the deadline. Today we have 225 entries and the cut off is 300. Hope to see ya in Texas.

Never got an email either.  But saw the news on Facebook. About the cards too. 

26 minutes ago, Nichols Creek, SASS #77627 said:

Never got an email either.  But saw the news on Facebook. About the cards too. 

Tell me about the cards. I never did figure them out at the shoot.

Just now, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

I will help you.

You always have, friend....

Hmmm $35 for more shoot'n... Heck I am all in for that!  

I am signed up for Classic Cowboy.  So if I wanted to sign up for a second Category, say Frontier Cartridge Classic Cowboy... Would that be possible?  If so how many shooters would there need to be for that category to be added?

I know at least two off hand that would go for it.

Major Art Tillery

10 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

So me a pic of your card and I will tell ya if you won???

I was unaware it had any lasting value so it is long in the landfill.

10 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Hmmm $35 for more shoot'n... Heck I am all in for that!  

I am signed up for Classic Cowboy.  So if I wanted to sign up for a second Category, say Frontier Cartridge Classic Cowboy... Would that be possible?  If so how many shooters would there need to be for that category to be added?

I know at least two off hand that would go for it.

Major Art Tillery

Make that two for Frontier Cartridge Classic Cowboy. I have always wanted that to be a category. 

Cheatin'

Make that 3 for FCCC. The way CC SHOULD be shot!

:D

Card? What card? What is we missin'?

30 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

The way it should be shot... Hmmm With a Henry I am thinking!

Your Henry vs my '66?

Just now, Major Art Tillery said:

Well sure brother I will take them odds! ;)

I bought it, I should probably shoot it!

;)

On 10/27/2017 at 10:11 PM, Bubba Bear, SASS #26793L said:

I didn't get the email either.  What card?

The Looney Tunes card that was inside you shooters bag.????? If your had the Bar 3 Range stamped on the front side Your a winner. There were only 10 cards and SIX cards have been verified... Good luck and may your Looney Tune card bring good fortune to You. T-Bone

10 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

The Looney Tunes card that was inside you shooters bag.????? If your had the Bar 3 Range stamped on the front side Your a winner. There were only 10 cards and SIX cards have been verified... Good luck and may your Looney Tune card bring good fortune to You. T-Bone

Goodmorning  T-Bone ,

Enjoyed ever minute at the shoot already signed -up for next year , 

By the way my wife Nantucket Dawn has a Looney Tune card with Bar-3 Range & address

stamped across the front as mentioned she will send you a picture.

Again thanks for the Great Time ,   E.T.

T-Bone,

Thought surely I would have noticed if there was a stamp on my card so didn't bother to check. Ran across the card a few minutes ago and surprise!, it has the stamp!!

Where do I send a pic? Email please. Thought I would attach to a PM but couldn't make it happen.

Last year we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Paris.  Next year we are staying at the Holiday Inn in New Boston.  It costs more, but is only 30 minutes from the Ranch.  Paris ia about 50-60 minutes away..

OK all Ten of the cards are accounted for "we think" Thank y'all so much for playing my version of Texas Holden. If your a card winner please send it in to the Bar 3 with your entry. A pic just won't do!!!

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but these are the winners:

Texita Draw, Gabby G, Dixie Rebel, Smokey Shane, Bubba Bear, Yankee, Hairtrigger Hayes, Boston Lady, Texas Bart, Nantucket Dawn Dawn.

Game over!

Oh yes them little trucks,,,Hold on to them????

All 10 Looney Tunes cards have been turned in. The game is OVER,,, if you have any remaining Bar 3 cards "holdem" You never know whats next????  just a public service announcement. We don't want anyone confused. We now have 245 entries for CAC 2018. YeeHaw-w-w-w-w-. We are getting close and hope to have the CAC 2018 filled up before Christmas.  "See Ya in the Badlands" T-Bone 

On 10/30/2017 at 5:29 PM, Bubba Bear, SASS #26793L said:

Last year we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Paris.  Next year we are staying at the Holiday Inn in New Boston.  It costs more, but is only 30 minutes from the Ranch.  Paris ia about 50-60 minutes away..

Send in your card thanks

On 10/30/2017 at 9:48 AM, Texas Bart said:

T-Bone,

Thought surely I would have noticed if there was a stamp on my card so didn't bother to check. Ran across the card a few minutes ago and surprise!, it has the stamp!!

Where do I send a pic? Email please. Thought I would attach to a PM but couldn't make it happen.

Don't forget to send in your card

Archived