SASS Wire Forum

Lost another cowboy. RIP Table Top Tom.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Table Top Tom passed away today due to complications from a car accident earlier this week. Table Top Tom was one of the founding members of the Rockford Regulators in Rockford MI along with Tucson Stu who we lost last year. Both Table Top and Tucson Stu used their own money to fund targets for the match due to the club not being sure if the cowboy thing would work or not. Tom was the second cowboy I ever talked to and encouraged me to bring what I had and they would fill in the rest to get me shooting. I also took my first RO course from Tom and Stu. Cowboy shooting would not be what it is today in MI if it were not for Tom. They were awfully nice to a 20 year old punk kid all those years ago and light a real fire in me for SASS and CAS. RIP Tom, I know you and Stu are shooting a round of cowboy trap right now up at the big range. You will be missed. 

Deuce, very sorry to hear of your Pal Tom. I have "lost" quite a few Cowboys since I started this game, and I know how it hurts. RIP and God Bless him and his family.   Hoss C.

Prayers for Tom and all who love him. God bless.....Jim

RIP Tom .

Prayers for your Wife and Family.

Rooster 

Prayers up for the family and many friends.

So sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose a mentor, friend and someone that provided you with the knowledge of the sport that changed your life. RIP.

Archived