SASS Wire Forum

JC Wade, a young shooter paying it forward.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Was at the Indiana Black Powder Guild Annual match this last weekend. On Sunday JC Wade came and found me at my cabin and very privately handed me a pair of batwing chaps. He said that he had outgrown them and wanted to pass them on to my son Speed Stevens. JC is a veteran on the range at only the age of 13 and shoots with his Dad Sinola Kid and Grandpa Three Deuces Mckee. You won't find a more humble yet outgoing 13 year old on the range. Great shooter, posse worker and just a good all around cowboy. It was really heart warming and I know Dad and Grandpa were proud. The chaps fit great and Speed was really excited to get them. Thank you JC! So happy to have young men like you on the range. 

EFEE88F0-67F3-4EA8-B460-715085D5F679_zps

A first class young man for sure. Knows how to shake a mans hand and look him in the eye. Great kid we are proud to know!

That's awesome!!! That folks is what the Cowboy way is all about! 

Kids like JC make me proud to be part of this great sport!!

Howdy ...

To echo everyone's sentiments. I was lucky enough to be on the same Posse as JC this past weekend at the IBPG shoot..what a fine young man..if he wasn't shootin', he was spottin', pullin' targets or was running the scoring tablet.. He was a real pleasure to be around. 

Spoon

I've had the opportunity to shoot with JC, Sinola and Three Dueces. If JC is the future of SASS, then everything is going to be alright. Great family.

Thanks for sharing.  He sounds like a fine young man.

he is a fine young man!!!! as his father is a fine man too..   I've had the pleasure to shoot with him twice!! and it is indeed a pleasure!

I would like to personally bestow upon JC the following award:

59831d7473985_AmbassasorAwardPresentation.JPG.6dc1cb7e668915b17b8c16f1f3638384.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

You made me smile after reading that....the whole family (all of us) are proud for you. Thanks for the post...God bless you all and keep you safe....Jim

Archived