SASS Wire Forum

RIP Bad Image (Doug Handel)

Goody, SASS #26190

I've just been made aware of the passing of Bad Image (Doug Handel). He was integral to the operations of the Comanche Valley Vigilantes when I started shooting on 1998. A kind, compassionate man who would give you the shirt off his back. He worked closely with the Boy Scouts, bringing troops to the range for a day of shooting. This went on as long as I knew him. I don't have any details, but pray it was peaceful. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Sad news..I certainly remember him from my early days shooting at Buck Creek and around the area.  RIP Bad Image

Sorry to hear the news......Bad Image played our game a long time. Great  and enjoyable person to be around and was always part of the solution. I remember when he first started shooting at the old Chico range. He will be missed. Dusty Boddams

I well remember shooting with Bad Image many times at Buck Creek, He will be missed!

Condolences to his Family.

Thanks for the Pic McCandless.... That Really brings back a flood of memories :)

One of the best of guys from the early days of Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club.  Condolences to family & friends.  

Archived