SASS Wire Forum

Belt Slide to hold Championship Buckle

Max Payne

I have a Championship Buckle or two I'd like to display on my Cowboy belt, but there's no good place to do it. I don't like the way it looks on my regular cowboy belt, my jeans belt, or my shotgun belt for various reasons. I have seen some displayed on the cowboy belt like you would a badge slide holder.

Anybody know some sources?

Thanks!

Max,

I am looking forward to answers. I have three beautiful buckles I'd like to find a place for. One was a "prize" for coming the farthest to the U.S. Open, one is from W3G for being there, and one I won as 2017 CA State Champion Lady BW.

I sent the maker of my latest holster a message to see if he would make them.

Regards,

Allie

PS Never say never, Stud! I was also last lady at the 2017 match.

Thanks, John! I'll give 'em a shout.

You're right, Judge. I remember seeing them now. I'm pretty sure he got them from Persimmon Dan, who also made Ophelia's rig. Thanks for reminding me.

The trouble with buckles is they are so many different sizes, so you have to custom make each slide to fit. So it isn't cheap to make a good one. Not like SASS badges that are all the same size. 

I have No idea .

Because I will never have one !

Thanks, John! I'll give 'em a shout.

Thanks, Rolan! You & the Judge know everything about everything. Should have asked you guys first.

I used to keep all my name badges on a long piece of leather, until my wife started counting them and multiplying by $150,,,,  needless to say, they got gone!!   not as many buckles but you get the idea,,,   a few do get worn,,,,,

Archived