SASS Wire Forum

What happened today?

Dorado

Yeah I figured as much. I'm not gonna be yer danged mannequin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little under the weather here myself, didn't go to work today. Did get the trash out and filled a bird feeder. SIL had her last visit from her PT till her surgery( elbow replacement, finally after almost six months):blush:

18 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

well, are yu tha rite size??

I'm the right size....Don't know if I'm the same size but I'm always the right size.

So basically what yer sayin' is that you want me to look up your skirt?

Oh so that's the trick!

Nope. I buy off the shelf and get them tailored.

I did make my own gunbelt though. It turned out good. Makes me want to make another.

Drivel, day two. Worked today, we put in drains on two out of the three new homes assembling here. Would've got the third done, but the tubing cutter broke:rolleyes::wacko: those drains are for the water heater trays, have to be run to the out side of the skirting. got the water turned on in one of them as well, after we had to chip the cap for the under ground valve out of the cement in the drive way( covering the edges of the cap, who knew!):rolleyes::o:huh::blush:

I called the lawyer yesterday and called him again today. He answered today and now I have an appointment with him Friday morning.

I hope it does not take too long with him as I was looking forward to driving up to Iron Cowboy on Friday.

He said it would take a week or so and he will be able to get everything ready to solve my problem.

If I am lucky, it will not take more than the cash I have to give him on Friday and once I pay him, there is no going back.

I guess I just have to wait a while longer to see how this works out.

Other than that, just another long day at work, should get off by 11:00pm if all goes as normal.

Had to shoot over to Martha's Vineyard to see some clients today; wind was whipping through the Sound, and the water was a bit rough....ferry hobby-horsed across.  I enjoy the ride much more when it's not raining, and you can sit out on the open deck.

LL

I spent all day working on my truck. I've got a truck camper a few months ago and I'm trying to wire it up so that I can run the fridge off of the truck battery. I bought a relay that would allow me to disconnect the power when the truck is not running so that it won't run my battery down. I'm running it through a dpdt switch and I cannot get the danged relay to work. It's giving constant power through it. I'm waiting on a response from the manufacturer. I'm very frustrated and so I'll be opening a beer soon and relaxing before I settle for the night.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, Captain Clark said:

Just enjoyed my first day of retirement! I hope they are all this much fun!;)

Got to make that my first WEEK of retirement! Took the wife up in the mountains for a picnic and shot the rifle a bit! I'm thinking I might be good at this retirement!  I may have found my calling in life!:D

I feel like an idiot. I spent all day trying to wire up a relay on my truck. Spent 6 hours trying to figure it out. Got a new switch, worked instantly.

Stoopid bad switch.

I got attacked by a rooster! There I was minding my own business working on my boat and the dang thing jumped up and started clawing at me. Luckily it's spurs have been removed and I was wearing good jeans and heavy boots. I kicked it away but it just came back for more. Dang thing wants to become coyote bait.

I may be a chick magnet but that's a bit much.

This one is just smart enough to become dog food. Neighbors are about to lose another chicken.

This one crows ALL THE TIME!!! Doesn't help that I've got them on both sides. Hate it when they get into a yelling contest. They usually scatter when I unleash my boomstick out the back door. Got a special load, lots of powder, wad, then some flour. Makes a lot of noise and a big poof but nothing gets hurt. Might have to add a little shot next time.

the one in back of us crows 24/7 too....but not much we can do about it.....last time the coyotes came by I tried to convince them there was a nice dinner waiting for them in the next yard but I get the feeling the coyote didn't speak redneck..... :wacko:

May I step back in time? Okay, I will.

Friday, the wind blew so hard it cracked a big oak, which landed on our shed.

17761113_10208709142715469_4634438555879

BTW does anyone recognize those hub caps?  The backsides are showing. I could replace them for $200 on eBay. I think they deserve better storage.

Saturday, it snowed in our part of Sunny California. :wub:

17835205_10208708251213182_8266918180806

Sunday, I got to go to the ER (we don't have Urgent Care) for a scratched eyeball. :blush:

Never a dull moment in Fiddletown. :lol: 

New week, new drivel......played doctor on our paint horse that has basil cell carcinoma { Skin Cancer } on his underneath area!:huh: Never knew I get play horse urologist full time! After all that work  I sat in the shade with a cold beverage.... and pondered;)

No snow like Allie Mo, was 86 here today.

Howdy,

Chicago, whatta place.

Some guy gits dragged kicking off an airplane AND

the Cubs open at home waving that trophy around after rain delay.

You couldn't write this for a movie.

Maybe I need to move further away?

Best

CR

Last night I finally had a chance to watch Hacksaw Ridge. Very good movie.

Tracey, Kaya and I went up to our cabin in northern Michigan last week. I replaced all the fascia and soffit on the outhouse. Killed the pine squirrels that did the damage. Straight Arrow Hombre drove over and we measured all the roofing to put on steel. Need to work on the shower house like the outhouse next trip, then strip all the shingles to put on the steel roofs. Trimming all out with cedar and replacing all the doors. Two legged varmints got to those over the years. Was a great week.

The only time it stopped raining though is when it started snowing....... Whenever I hit the go button on the circular saw my arms got all tingly.

Archived