SASS Wire Forum

SASS Southwest Regional Championship Red Dirt Rampage

Flat Top Okie

FTO, I've had TWO completed applications here on my desk for over 2 months....

One for Frontier Cartridge & One for Silver Senior.

I can't decide which one I want to shoot...... :huh::huh::huh::huh:

I guess I'll just grab one and send it......

If I change my mind between now & then I can switch when I show up.... Rite??????

Depends if ya wanna compete against an old fart SS like me SS.? :P:P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends if ya wanna compete against an old fart SS like me SS.? :P:P

Well That sounds like a Challenge.......

I've shot FC for a Long Time,

but it seems like there are fewer & fewer folks shooting there any longer.

I haven't Whupped up on a Kiwi in a Long Time :P

Heck You get beat by a Girl all the time.... It should be No Problem for me to Whup Ya :P:P

Them's fighting words calling me a Kiwi, they're on the other side of the pond mate. :D:D

Jackaroo... You're On, Silver Senior it is ;)

Entry is on its way... See Ya'll there !!!!!!!!

Rightiho buddy, I think heart by pass shooters get an auto -20 second head start

That what Flat Top told me anyhow.

Hello Everyone.

And now an update on rampage, Mae and I entered applications Saturday. You should have received your confirmation e-mail.

If you sent application and it should have been here by Saturday and you didn't receive confirmation, please call. Applications

are arriving as expected. This will be a great match. Please send entries as soon as possible (especially if needing campsites).

Thanks,

Flat Top

Rightiho buddy, I think heart by pass shooters get an auto -20 second head start

That what Flat Top told me anyhow.

So you want to give me a 20 sec head start, Well thats Mitey Nice Pard....

But an Old Feller like yourself is likely to need it more than me. :P

Besides, You can't believe anything Flat Top sez.... He's an Okie :D:D:D

Looking forward to catching up with you again Sam.

Hi All,

Applications were entered last night so you all should have received your e-mail confirmation. We only had one in the group who had no e-mail and I will mail his

confirmation today. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks,

Flat Top

Attention campers - we still have 14 spots with 50 amp electric and water On the Cowboy range. Not to mention 17 at the Shotgun range. You can go to our webpage at www.cowboy.okcgunclub.org and click on "maps & directions" to see where they're located. Feel free to call me with any questions at 405-373-1472.

Hey there Flat Top Okie, I am tryin to figure out the finances on renting an RV from OKC area. What are the dates that the Cowboy range is open to start parking? I may be looking at Oct 26th, a Wednesday and leavin on Sunday the 30th.

Thanks

OkDee

Hello everyone,

Mae and I entered applications last night so everyone who has entered should have received confirmation by e-mail. Call if you didn't.

Only six weeks to go and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Flat Top Okie

Hi Everyone,

Mae and I will be entering applications tonight. If you have entered in the last week and do not receive your e-mail confirmation tonight, please call. The applications are

starting to arrive at a more rapid pace. Don't forget entry deadline is less than two months away.

Flat Top

Hello Everyone,

Applications have all been entered and confirmations sent. We look forward to seeing you all. Application deadline is still a couple of months away, so you still have plenty of time.

Oklahoma Dee, did you get the information you needed?

Thanks,

Flat Top

Hello SW Regional shooters. When you call our host hotels (Laquinta and Fairfield), to get the reduced rate of $99, be sure to say it's for the SW Regional. If you have any problems call me right away and I'll call them.

We also still have 8 RV spots on the cowboy range as of today.

Mae

405-373-1472

Hello Everyone,

Mae and I entered applications again last night and everyone, who sent in last week, should have received his confirmation by e-mail except for our good friend Tail End Kid

who will receive his the old fashioned way. Applications are coming in at a much faster pace and we getting very low on RV hookups at the range. Please send yours as quickly

as possible. See you all soon.

Flat Top

Mine went out in today's mail.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Hello Everyone,

Applications are coming in so fast now that we will probably need to enter them every couple of days. Everything received by Saturday has been entered and confirmations sent.

If you have not received your e-mail please call or e-mail Mae or me. We look forward to a great match and seeing everyone again.

Thanks,

Flat Top

Lefty Lin and I got our confirmations back this weekend. It has been a long time since we have been able to shoot, but we will try to get the kinks out before regionals. Maybe the new backyard range will help a little.

I know you as well Maj. Even shot with you a couple times. Will be good to see you again.

I know you as well Maj. Even shot with you a couple times. Will be good to see you again.

Howdy Fingers, your signed up for Red Dirt huh? Be great seeing ya! Till then, ya take care.

Major Art Tillery

Hi Everyone,

Mae and I will be entering applications Saturday night. So if you sent yours in the last few days, your confirmation will be e-mailed to you then. Thanks for your enthusiastic

participation. See you soon.

Flat Top

Hello Slim,

We will not post posse list before the final entry cut off, which is October 14th, because final posse assignments will be not completed before that time. When entry

confirmations were e-mailed, they reflected that posse requests had been acknowledged and accepted. If you have specific requests that were not listed on your

application, you can e-mail me. jr@unitedmech.com.

Thanks,

Flat Top

Archived