SASS Wire Forum

SASS Southwest Regional Championship Red Dirt Rampage

Flat Top Okie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Mae and I entered applications Saturday night. All apps received have been entered and confirmed. If you mailed yours last week and have not received confirmation, call or e-mail.

Shooter list will be on our web site this week. Only one month until the entry cutoff and shooting starts on October 27th. We look forward to seeing you all.

Thanks,

Flat Top

Hello Everyone,

Mae and I will be entering applications and sending confirmations again tonight. We will be out of town the rest of the week, so any that we receive after today

will be entered next Sunday. We will send the updated shooter list to our IT guy tonight. He should have the updated list posted by Wednesday. We have 230 or so signed

up with only a few weeks until the cut off date. We look forward to seeing all of you.

Thanks,

Flat Top

All the RV spots with hook-ups on the cowboy range are now taken. There are still spots at the shotgun range down the road. Please look at our webpage (cowboy.okcgunclub.org) and click 'maps & directions' to see where this is. You may also call me directly with any questions at 405-373-1472

Hello Everyone,

Less than one month until Red Dirt Rampage, The S.W. Regional Championship,hosted by the Oklahoma Territorial Marshals. Please come and join us for a great match and

loads of fun. We have less than two weeks until the deadline for applications is here so get your applications in as soon as possible, if you have not already. Mae and I will

be entering applications again tonight and we will e-mail confirmation letters.

Thanks,

Flat Top

One again this event will be a top shoot, run efficiently with great stages on targets close up, with a magnificent banquet at the National cowboy museum, you get free tickets for the museum and it has all the Hell on Wheels TV series clothes, and other information about the show on display at present plus some other exhibitions.

This is a top of the line shoot, on one of the best ranges in the country, with a proper cowboy party after.

Close to many motels and restaurants right there.

Don't miss out on this one, I think we're close to 300 shooters already.

Thanks for the kind words Jackaroo!! I thought some people might be interested in the costume contest categories: Best Dressed Gentleman & Lady, Young Man & Lady, B-Western Man & Lady, Couple, Military, Soiled Dove/Madam, and shooting Cowboy & Girl, judged at Friday's shoot. There will be three places for each, and we've got great awards, an engraved frame that you get to put your Free picture in.

Hi All,

Mae and I will be entering applications again tonight and we will send e-mail confirmations. The shooter list should be updated by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Flat Top

PS: Less than two weeks to cut off date.

Thanks for the kind words Jackaroo!! I thought some people might be interested in the costume contest categories: Best Dressed Gentleman & Lady, Young Man & Lady, B-Western Man & Lady, Couple, Military, Soiled Dove/Madam, and shooting Cowboy & Girl, judged at Friday's shoot. There will be three places for each, and we've got great awards, an engraved frame that you get to put your Free picture in.

Mae

So the costume contest is a shooting costume contest on Friday and not a best dressed costume contest at the banquet Saturday?

Scout

Mae

So the costume contest is a shooting costume contest on Friday and not a best dressed costume contest at the banquet Saturday?

Scout

Reading Mae's post Scout, the shooting costume is additional to the best dressed contest at the banquet.

Re: the word 'and' after Madam and before Shooting Cowboy. ....hope I'm right

Reading Mae's post Scout, the shooting costume is additional to the best dressed contest at the banquet.

Re: the word 'and' after Madam and before Shooting Cowboy. ....hope I'm right

Yep I believe you are correct. I read it wrong. Thanks Jackaroo for pointing that out. See you both there.

The latest shooter list is now on our webpage, it also includes shooter categories. Any category changes must be made by the application deadline date of Oct 14th. Email me directly at missourimae@gmail.com

Less than 3 weeks away.......... YeHawwwwwww

Archived