SASS Wire Forum

SASS Southwest Regional Championship Red Dirt Rampage

Flat Top Okie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All,

We received six in the mail on Saturday and a few more phone calls, which we accepted, so it appears that we are about set for the fun to begin. We are a little over 290

and everything is in place for a great match. Most recent shooter list should be on the website soon, if not already. Please double check the category listed for you as the

21st is the last day to change or make correction. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks,

Flat Top

What food vendors will you have this year? Last year I had some of the breakfast sausage biscuits from the vendor near the cowboy range and they were real good. If they will be back again this year, I have breakfast and lunch plans sorted!

Hello All,

The shooter list is posted on our web site along with posse assignments. Please check your name and category. It is much easier to correct now than later.

We have a few camping spots with electricity and water at the Shotgun Range. If you would like to use one please call or e-mail. Thanks to all of you are registered,

we will see you very soon.

Flat Top and Missouri Mae

Not for sure if there would be any interest, but was curious if any fellow Classic Cowboy shooters would be interested in getting together Thursday evening for dinner? I don't think there is anything going on that evening and it would be neat to get together. Meet some of you that I have never had the pleasure of meeting or shooting with before. If interested let me know and I will look into places to eat.

Major Art Tillery

Archived