SASS Wire Forum

Let's see your front stuffers

Utah Bob #35998

Here is my Dixie Gunworks Tennessee Mountain Rifle. For a production gun, I like it as much as several of the more custom rifles I have owned. It is a .50, incidentally. Always wanted one of the .32 rifles, but never find any for sale.

IMG_1092_zpscqfnrp1u.jpg

IMG_1093_zpsrrllzwdp.jpg

I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had a pistol.

Got four guns, but no pix.

T/C Renegade, caplock, 50. Got a Classic Arms Ace (everbody say "oooooooohhhh, niiiiiiice" :P ) and a pair of Harley Davidson 75th Anniversary commemoratives - which are 45 caliber Kentucky pistols, made by Pedersoli.

If you're curious about what those last look like

https://www.google.com/search?q=harley+davidson+75th+anniversary+pistols&biw=1024&bih=575&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEtZ7ossPKAhVLJR4KHQHrAcwQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

This was from my Grandfather. I don't know the background story of how he got it.

It was made by C. Keller of Evansville, Indiana (spelled Evensville on the rifle) and was made in the 1840's as best as I can determine.

100_1442.jpg

This was from my Grandfather. I don't know the background story of how he got it.

It was made by C. Keller of Evansville, Indiana (spelled Evensville on the rifle) and was made in the 1840's as best as I can determine.

100_1442.jpg

Nice heirloom example of a Ohio style rifle! Thanks for sharing!

Archived