SASS Wire Forum

I'm a Lee Van Cleef Fan

I just watched Lee Van Cleef shoot the Rifle Man.

Maybe the rifle man will die and Lee Van Cleef will take over the series ?

. . . . . . . Just my weird an wicked imagination.

It is always fun to see him in these old roles before Sergio Leone made him a lead. :)

His picture is on the wall in my den. I guess you can count me as a fan!

I like the guy as a actor and what not, but I cant help but see a rat when I look at his face. Just the way his face and eyes are I guess! :D

Wasn't Lee Van Cleef an accountant before he became an actor?

I really like Lee Van Cleef. He made a great western bad man and he was a guest on a lot of tv shows. I remember him and Strother Martin as Lee Marvin's accomplices in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance."

• I remember seeing for the first time as the sharp shooter that took down "The Beast from 20,000 Leagues". Always enjoyed watching him.

I've missed that one. Will keep it in mind to watch . . . . . :)

That beer commercial that he made shortly before he died was FANTASTIC ... :excl:

I saw our boy, Lee, today on an episode of "Gunsmoke." He was "Rad," a homesteader.

He even had a small part with Lee Marvin on an episode of The Twilight Zone!

I liked his acting.

The episode was called "The Grave." I just watched it the other day. Good cast. Lee Marvin, Lee Van Cleef, Strother Martin, and James Best. Couple of other recognizable character actors. Very well done and shows the kind of talent Serling was able to attract.

Wasn't Lee Van Cleef an accountant before he became an actor?

I really like Lee Van Cleef. He made a great western bad man and he was a guest on a lot of tv shows. I remember him and Strother Martin as Lee Marvin's accomplices in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance."

I believe Jack Elam was the former accountant.

Archived