SASS Wire Forum

Change My Alias in my profile

Hopalong Mac McLin

I have been trying to figure out how to change my alias on my profile page. I recently tweaked it a bit. Anyone know how to do this. I saw prompts to change everything but the alias.

I have been trying to figure out how to change my alias on my profile page. I recently tweaked it a bit. Anyone know how to do this. I saw prompts to change everything but the alias.

Hi Mac,

Only someone with Administrator authority can do that, either me or someone in the Office. If you have paid the fee to change your alias already, I'd be glad to make the change, just let me know your new alias.

If you still need to pay the fee, contact the Office. They can do the change here in addition to making the new name Official.

Regards,

Allie

Allie:

I have already paid the fee and received my new certificate. My alias is Hopalong Mac McLin. Same just added McLin.

Thanks

Mac

Allie:

I have already paid the fee and received my new certificate. My alias is Hopalong Mac McLin. Same just added McLin.

Thanks

Mac

Hopalong, you can always count on Allie to get-r-done. Hope to see you at the Dec. shoot.

Randy

Thank you, Allie.

You may call me Hoppy, Mac, or "Hey, McLin." :D

Howdy

My name is Raymond J Johnson Junior, but yo dassnt hasta call me Johnson.....

No...You kin call me Ray or you kin call me Jay.........

Best

CR

Howdy

My name is Raymond J Johnson Junior, but yo dassnt hasta call me Johnson.....

No...You kin call me Ray or you kin call me Jay.........

Best

CR

I haven't heard that stchick in a long time - I used to break up everytime I heard it. It always seemed that whenever I went to a bar that fellow would be the one standing next to me. HAHAHAHHAHA

STL Suomi

Archived