SASS Wire Forum

Cajones...COLD cajones...Rockford Regulators

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Early this morning it was -15 Degs F in Allendale...my pard Deuce Stevens put a post on FB in which it was -14 degs F where he lived and that the 'Old Coot Shoot' was going on in Rockford, MI today....whew wee!! Them boys are shootin' in cloudy and a cold 4 degs F right now.

Hats off to 'em....me, I'd be there, but my cylinders are out of town being etched up...plus I'm working :)

The guns may be warm at the end of the day but their toodles will be small and mighty :lol::D:P

Shoot well boys!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yep

Too cold for these ole bones.

Maybe I'll go sit by the woodstove for a bit.........Just thinkin about them temperatures gets me chatterin'

--Dawg

It would be interesting to know how many failures to fire (FTF's) those shooters experience (hopefully, none!),which components they are shooting, etc.

It would be interesting to know how many failures to fire (FTF's) those shooters experience (hopefully, none!),which components they are shooting, etc.

Saw a cool (HAR! get it 'cool' :P ) video of Deuce blazin' away....didn't hear of any hiccups, but reckon those that were there can elaborate on that'n :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

It was colder then a Witch's (u fill in the blanks). My fingers about fell off the first stage but got better as the day went on. I do know I don't want to spot when Deuce is shooting. Just to fast for me to keep track of.lol

Might have to make that one some time. Got a place to stay right up the road. Not an old coot by the calendar but feelin pretty old lately!

Archived